List Mgmt. The OFFICIAL 2013 Trade/Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I overheard this rumour actually at a cafe today so the reliability is questionable, however I will pass it on anyway since everyone else has been.

Sam Wright will be traded. Collingwood the likely destination.
I'd want a decent young player in return for wright like seedsman, Jamie Elliott or josh Thomas

Maybe because we don't want to screw you guys over with Dal Santo because he can stay really if the deal isn't that good, but Delaney will leave either way. There's no point trying to screw clubs over every chance you get because it usually comes back to bite you. No one wants to be the Essendon of trading

No doubt Saints attitude with Dal will effect Norths attitude with Delaney. "IF" both clubs work together the result will benefit both clubs.

Only issue here is your talking Pelchan, hard to see him working co-operatively with anyone.

Still think the best result all round is Dal as a FA on a 3 year 1.8 mil deal (should land saints a decent compo) then Delaney for a swap of 3rd rounders.

Both clubs get what they want at low cost and risk, win/win!

St kilda need to take a look at the class in which geelong has let go its senior players this week. Absolute class - likewise Dal should be paying attention. If they are serious about a rebuild as we were from 06 then they will show some balls

G'day folks,

Just wondering what Kieran Harpers status is. Is he up for trade? If so, what is he worth?

Kieran is a fav of many here, but i dont think your wrong to ask if hes tradeable.

I do think he is for the right price, that would sit somewhere a little higher than where we drafted him, end of first round type of thing.

From the tigers list id assume Ellis would be the only player we would be interested in, or pick 11, but id consider both of these overs for Kieran. Id add in our 3rd for either but not our 2nd so it would be a tough deal to broker thats for sure.

I overheard this rumour actually at a cafe today so the reliability is questionable, however I will pass it on anyway since everyone else has been.

Said that wright was on the table earlier in the piece. There is a fair bit of interest in him not just from collingwood.

Can someone explain how nominations for F/S work? I get the bidding process but is nominations just filling in a form saying "North Melbourne will take Luke Mcdonald under the F/S rule" and that's it?

Can someone explain how nominations for F/S work? I get the bidding process but is nominations just filling in a form saying "North Melbourne will take Luke Mcdonald under the F/S rule" and that's it?

Simply put on Friday the clubs will nominate kids eligable for F/S for us thats Luke.

The AFL then compile and in some way order that list.

Then Monday player by player clubs get the chance to bid 1 by 1.

For Luke it will run like this
GWS want to bid - 2nd rounder
Melb any higher - no
StK any higher - no
WB? - no
GC - yup first rounder

ok no one can beat that

So North will you match it with your first or will GC get him with pick 5?

North yup we match it

AFL ok Luke to North with pick 8

Done

You've got no idea mate, none.

Don't know how you have the time to post here, what with you whoring yourself all over Bigfooty lambasting the 17 other list managers who failed to pick up the GOAT sub extraordinaire. Speight too was a super sub, shock horror, delisted. ****, what. were. they. thinking?
So concerned with what other clubs do. So gullible in believing the rot that's pissed in your ear. We could have done with Campbell coming on as a sub this year. We missed him in that role. But don't think for yourself. Be in awe in what you're told. Take it as Gospel. You make me laugh with your "I know something but I can't say" bullshit. Plenty of us know but you need to feel special. Keep at it. It amuses me. :stern look

I'd comment on your posting but i wouldn't know where to start, I learnt quickly to skip over it. Notice I don't ever engage in YOUR bullshit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simply put on Friday the clubs will nominate kids eligable for F/S for us thats Luke.

The AFL then compile and in some way order that list.

Then Monday player by player clubs get the chance to bid 1 by 1.

For Luke it will run like this
GWS want to bid - 2nd rounder
Melb any higher - no
StK any higher - no
WB? - no
GC - yup first rounder

ok no one can beat that

So North will you match it with your first or will GC get him with pick 5?

North yup we match it

AFL ok Luke to North with pick 8

Done

I think it starts with pick one and goes down from there.

Not sure Campbell staying would have been worth the 'trouble' but gee we were putrid with the use of the sub.

We might as well only pick 21 players our sub has been that useless all year.

So you weren't at Arden St then.

All this sub talk is a complete joke. So many variables come into play (ability to get into the game, early injury, type of player, etc).
Just because Campbell ripped apart Hawks doesn't mean he was the perfect sub EVERY week. Look at the games he had to come on early...he sucked.
As for those who want to hurry Boomer on so he can play as the 'super-sub'...GTFO!!!

This year
1. Anthony - 10 disposals
2. Jacobs - 8
3. Wright - 7 + 1 goal
4. Daw subbed early - Anthony = 14
5. Anthony - 4
6. Hine - 6
7. Wells - 6
8. Gibson - 9
9. Wright - 4
10. Hine - 2
11. Siera - 4
12. BYE
13. BMac - 12
14. JMac - 5 + 1 goal
15. BMac - 6
16. Hansen subbed early - BMac = 18
17. Gibson - 12
18. BMac - 12
19. BMac - 3 (8% game time)
20. Garner - 1
21. Siera - 0
22. BMac - 3
23. Jacobs - 7

Matty Campbell 2012 sub appearances
1. 8 disposals
14. 6
16. 7
17. 8 + 1 goal
18. 11 (longer playing time, subbed in early)
19. Adams subbed early, Campbell = 13
20. 2
21. 3

Shit and I was led to believe Matty Campbell was the greatest sub in the history of time. How dare we let him go!!!!!!!! All those bloody goals and possessions!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back