The Official Aussie Rules vs Rugby League Mega Trollfest Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What's going on Frank? I thought you said AFL was the biggest sport in Australia and RL was stupid?
Sounds like you might have had an awkward sexual experience with a male AFL fan too with the gay bashing you are doing in this thread champ.

Didn't enjoy the old penis in the bum thing as much as you thought you would?

My experience in the MCG boggers was not great

Obviously the Victards win this

But what sports GF rates higher in Australia, gAyFL or rugby league?? :D

Not just Victorians. West Australians have great attendances, so does South Aussie. The Taswegians flock to our games when they get the chance. Sydney is doing OK. As are Brisbane and the GC will do well. Games in Darwin are also well attended.

The TV ratings thing is bogus anyway. So a bunch of bogans in shitholes like Blacktown and Logan City turn on the TV out of habit on a Friday night before heading out into the backyard to sink some tinnies and root the dog.

The fact remains that when it comes to dedication - getting people out of their houses and the bucks out of their wallets - Australian Rules is liked by substantially more Aussies than your piss poor Pommy game.

When I become King of the World, my first course of action will be to line up all RL fans and give them a chanec to renounce their vile allegience.

Those who refuse to will be shipped to Wigan, where they should go if they love it so ****ing much.

(BTW - good to see all the RL posters flocking to this thread to back you up. As I said before, maybe LeagueUnlimited is a TV forum too?)

ip9x7b.jpg

jaif55.jpg

Wendell+Sailor+v+Warwick+Capper+Celebrity+fg9moNh9cijl.jpg

But what sports GF rates higher in Australia, gAyFL or rugby league?? :D

You are kidding aren't you, or just a masochist?

There might be a reason why AFL TV rights tower over the league's, don't you think? And there is probably a reason why AFL GFs sell out weeks in advance, while you can trot up any ole time and pick up a ticket to the league GF, usually up to game day? Why, because not even in sydney, the supposed bastion of league, do people really give a flying **** about "their" game. I remember one GF they had to hand out tickets to school kids just so the stadoium wouldn't look empty. What a joke...

I think the posts have got too long and the words too big for our RL friend.

He's back to posting meaningless pics.

Mate, if you want a picture of a homosexual type act taking place on an Australian sporting field, I can post the Hoppa one again.

rugby-proctologia.jpg

I think the posts have got too long and the words too big for our RL friend.

He's back to posting meaningless pics.

Mate, if you want a picture of a homosexual type act taking place on an Australian sporting field, I can post the Hoppa one again.

rugby-proctologia.jpg

You've got a grand total of one picture, I've got a heap more where mine came from

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the English care about rugby league now eh?

No, they don't, as evidenced by the laughable Wigan attendances.

But they did invent it.

So you basically follow a game that even limp wristed Pommies dismissed in favour of soccer.

Rugby League - it truly is the world reject of sports.

You've got a grand total of one picture, I've got a heap more where mine came from

Just out of curiousity mate, do you take it up the arse? You sound like you are craving a big fat juicy one from Warwick Capper

100 of your pictures of players hugging in celebration < A bloke deliberately penetrating the anus of another player

Actually, there's more than one pic of him doing it.

You've got a series of pics of people doing stuff, none of which is sticking their finger up another blokes arse.

And no, sorry to disappoint you mate, I'm straight.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!

See, even you secretly love the one true Australian game.

Good work mate, plenty more NSWelshmen and Queenslanders waking to the fact that Aussie Rules is a far better go than the reject Pommy game.

A game played in 30 countries > a game played in 3 states

Luckily I don't live in 30 countries, I only live in Australia. And here in Australia, even by your own admission, AFL is the majority sport :thumbsu:

Nice deflection by the way, you seem to think images that have homosexual connotations make it an inferior sport, yet you can't address the fact that everyone of your pictures is trumped by a Rugby player slamming his fist up an opponents arse

Yep, the AFL out rated the NRL grand final

The EJ Whitten game out rated the State of Origin series

:rolleyes:

Have you FINALLY stopped talking about your obsession with homosexuality? Congrats, you're making (minor) progress...

Bums on seats. TV rights. Weekly attendances. Gf attendances (ie no empty seats).

And where are all the faithful to sing the praises of your wonderful game? Couldn't be bothered, can't spell, shaving their knuckles (again)...Or else too busy in a hotle room with matthew johns, the bulldogs football team, julian o'neill, brett gale, ben elias et al....

Luckily I don't live in 30 countries, I only live in Australia. And here in Australia, even by your own admission, AFL is the majority sport :thumbsu:

Despite rugby league almost being killed by the media in the 90s, it is still the majority football code

Cricket is the national sport, and NSW are the T20 champions of the world :D

A game played in 30 countries > a game played in 3 states

You poor fool. Only in two states of one country is Rugby League the most popular sport. This is fact. Even in the mighty Cook Islands they prefer real rugby.

And even in those two states, people can't be bothered going to see it.

Geez its gunna be funny when Murdoch pulls the plug on you and ... bye bye NRL.

Bye bye rugby league.

Though I'm sure a rival comp will emerge in the vast international diaspora of which you speak.

LOL.

Despite rugby league almost being killed by the media in the 90s, it is still the majority football code

Cricket is the national sport, and NSW are the T20 champions of the world :D

Well no, Rugby isn't the majority football code and all the numbers attest to that fact.

I love my cricket, but they could only dream of consistently pulling crowds akin to that of a club like Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Aussie Rules vs Rugby League Mega Trollfest Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back