The Official Aussie Rules vs Rugby League Mega Trollfest Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Got to love a sport that can draw sellout crowds of 11000 at Brookvale oval!
At least you'll still have Rusty whoring out his sweatshirts to all his celebrity friends.

Funniest thing about the NRL and its Grand Final was the Parramatta hype. All this about their fans being unreal and their crowds creating a fantastic atmosphere and huge noise.

This was the same team who drew 7,014 to a home game against Cronulla in Round 12 when things didn't look as peachy.

Rugby%20Union%20Is%20Gay.jpg

Lol at the New South Welshman who think anyone cares about the difference between Union and League, they're both absolute crap.

Wat?

I assume you are referring to me. If that is the case please consult your local library and get the nice lady to show you some maps. Ask her nicely because if you try and do it yourself you'll be there for days walking aimlessly around in circles, pausing every now and then in the children's section to read about Spot the Dog.

Ask her where Brisbane is. I'll give you a hint, it isn't in NSW.

This is being corrected by our Australian Football finally making a move to fully destroy your code in our country.

A little bit like that.

ah ok, i thought the swans and lions had been around for 20 odd years and won premierships..i must be mistaken :confused:

Funniest thing about the NRL and its Grand Final was the Parramatta hype. All this about their fans being unreal and their crowds creating a fantastic atmosphere and huge noise.

This was the same team who drew 7,014 to a home game against Cronulla in Round 12 when things didn't look as peachy.

yep, sydneysiders are pretty fickle im sure WS18 will experience this too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning fumbleball fanatics.

It turns out my account at this stellar website has been unbanned! I was banned a year ago for using the word "". Do you still have that wonderful expansion board? That was a cracker, filled with the hopes and dreams of the 15 year old kids who run the international AFLOL website.

Before you come back with your one good comeback, we can all count so yes we are aware that AFL has higher attendances than the NRL for now.

Who on this website has been put in charge to help the mighty Chinese team in the International Cup score a point next time? Did someone explain to them as long as you kick the ball from one extremity to the other of the oval you are pretty much guaranteed of one?

So who do you guys think will win the Four Nations this weekend? Australia or England?

Good morning fumbleball fanatics.

It turns out my account at this stellar website has been unbanned! I was banned a year ago for using the word "*********". Do you still have that wonderful expansion board? That was a cracker, filled with the hopes and dreams of the 15 year old kids who run the international AFLOL website.

Before you come back with your one good comeback, we can all count so yes we are aware that AFL has higher attendances than the NRL for now.

Who on this website has been put in charge to help the mighty Chinese team in the International Cup score a point next time? Did someone explain to them as long as you kick the ball from one extremity to the other of the oval you are pretty much guaranteed of one?

So who do you guys think will win the Four Nations this weekend? Australia or England?

LMAO.

This flog says that AFL fans only have one good comeback... and then what does he resort to... the old "Rugby League is international" tissue-paper argument.

International Rugby League is a joke. Everyone knows it, including you. I lived in England for a few years, and no one gives a flying **** about League except for bum**** coal mining towns with no money. It is a simple game for simple people. No-necked morons with over-active pituitary glands running in straight lines at each other.

LMAO.

This flog says that AFL fans only have one good comeback... and then what does he resort to... the old "Rugby League is international" tissue-paper argument.

International Rugby League is a joke. Everyone knows it, including you. I lived in England for a few years, and no one gives a flying **** about League except for bum**** coal mining towns with no money.

What gives a little boggerballer the drive to get up in the morning and train? To get named in the All Australian team that don't actually play a game? What's the representative scene like in the AFLOL?

Andy D would trade all his pipe dreams of establishing a successful club in Western Sydney for Rugby Leagues international presence and something to rival our State of Origin and you know it.

How's the buildup for the Gazzas going? They were successful back as the Carrara Koalas back in the day, and the record for the exhibition games they play there is super :D

PS I think Australia will win the Four Nations final. Should be a tough first half but the big English foward pack will tire in the second. They don't get 55,000,000,000 interchanges a game.

What gives a little boggerballer the drive to get up in the morning and train? To get named in the All Australian team that don't actually play a game? What's the representative scene like in the AFLOL?

I suggest you look at Auskick participation numbers. You may want to sit down first.

Andy D would trade all his pipe dreams of establishing a successful club in Western Sydney for Rugby Leagues international presence and something to rival our State of Origin and you know it.

I think Andy D is too busy with smashing Rugby League in both match attendance and TV broadcast rights. Even without having all those spectacular (LMAO) international games as part of the package.

I wonder how many dullards on this forum know that there are actually two codes of rugby.

Not many, going on a quick scan of this thread.

Typical.

Most people are aware there is two version of English Rugby, but don't really care about either.

Go to Melbourne, ask random people who they support in the AFL. 9 in 10 will say they support a team. Go to Sydney, ask random people who they support in the NRL, 4 MAYBE 5 in 10 will say they support a team.

I'm yet to meet a passionate rugby league supporter in the 18 years I've lived in QLD, ever. They wouldn't know what passion is up here. Everytime I go to Melbourne I feel as though I'm at home, amongst real people who aren't fake. Everyone wears their colours in Melbourne, barely anyone does up here.

Saying you like rugby league up here is equivalent to saying "No man, I'm not gay, honest!", no one really deep down gives a shit about rugby league. Don't be fooled by the SOO, it's just an excuse to get shitfaced midweek, nothing more, nothing less. All people do during the game(s) is drink piss and talk shit, with the occassional "yahoo" when they bother to notice someone scoring (a score being almost as rare as in soccer).

The funny thing is though, is whenever I've taken "rugby league lovers" to a game of real footy (AFL), they love it! These bogans up here are so closed minded though, show them a live game of footy and they will realised how wrong they've been. The problem is getting them to a game, because as we all know they don't even show up to support their own game. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Aussie Rules vs Rugby League Mega Trollfest Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back