Mega Thread The Official NBA Offseason Thread 4 (Dwights first full thread as a Laker)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was taking the p*** mate.

I do agree with you on Ray Ray... but he can basically sit in the corner for the season and let the others create looks for him in South Beach
He can but doesn't anyone remember how poor he shot during the playoffs? He had to completely alter his shot and for the first time in his career we all didn't expect the ball to go in when Ray was wide open.

I'd defend him as a player but I'd still be realistic about how good he is. I was last season. Go back and check my posts. I stated how useless Ray is with a bung ankle. If what he's saying is true than he's going to miss a lot more shots than normal like in the playoffs last season and defensively he's useless.

I never bagged Shaq ;) I don't even think I posted much here when Shaq was in Cleveland and Phoenix. Shaq is actually one of my favourite players ever and I loved him when he was a Laker because of how unstoppable he was and because he's so likeable. Probably the first and last Laker that I'll actually call one of my favourite players.

i went to check through your posts and found all of them were edited with todays date.

but ok. i take you on your word. if he won the title with a clutch shot you'd still want him on your team.

your stance kinda reminds me of buckley talking about cloke when he said cloke had damaged his brand during the uncertainly of contract. it was clear he was pissed.

now cloke has signed, everything is fine and dandy.
of course you situation is in reverse.

i went to check through your posts and found all of them were edited with todays date.

but ok. i take you on your word. if he won the title with a clutch shot you'd still want him on your team.

your stance kinda reminds me of buckley talking about cloke when he said cloke had damaged his brand during the uncertainly of contract. it was clear he was pissed.

now cloke has signed, everything is fine and dandy.
of course you situation is in reverse.
Hahahahaha. ;)

Of course I'd want him but when the season starts you guys will realise how much better Terry is than Ray and how much better he makes our team with his ball handling and scoring off the bench.

Ray might be good for a few games thats it. Don't expect much from him this year. Lewis on the other hand is going to have a great impact for the Heat. He will be a contender for 6th man of the year.

Hahahahaha. ;)

Of course I'd want him but when the season starts you guys will realise how much better Terry is than Ray and how much better he makes our team with his ball handling and scoring off the bench.

again fair assessment. hang on, you bagged the shit out of terry last year calling him a fake tough guy and made point of how he rode dirks coat tails in dallas.

Ray might be good for a few games thats it. Don't expect much from him this year. Lewis on the other hand is going to have a great impact for the Heat. He will be a contender for 6th man of the year.

Ra$hard Lewis? The same guy who has been phoning it in for 5 years....?

mrs north today made mr north a very happy man today. for today mr north became big daddy north.

been mirin babbys aesthetics. healthy, mrs north is good. petey north feels like consecutive 7 game series. or like kobe after the famous flu game.

waiting for babby gurl to grow up so she can dominate the lpga.

Vale your sechs life brah.

Congratulations. Do you have a Kobe strut?

Congrats to PN. Let's hope your girl matures to be a respectful CELTICS fan.

Welcome back Rasheed. Here's a sneak peek for Dick fans.

(yes that is Rasheed with the brain fade leaving one of the most clutch ever wide open)

Fantastic signing. I approve. Bill Simmons favourite Celtic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something to think about; Boston obviously would have known about the supposedly terrible, disastrous state of Ray's ankles and yet they still offered a 2 year deal worth $12 million...

Heat fans will almost certainly enjoy Ray this season and I predict him to have a career best shooting season from deep.
All they knew was that one ankle had a bone spur and required surgery. They expected that to fix his ankle but obviously his ankles must be more of an issue for Ray than he expected.

They have fans? Nah. LeBron dick riders are what they have.

If DRose is 90% by the time of the playoffs and the bulls are Healthy they win the east. However they won't be healthy. Worst Medical staff in sports.

I think it was a joke brosef...

I smell a cover up o_O

Here is Kate covering up or at least as best she can.

2012100164353369.jpg

Hopefully that doesn't have to be removed, barely any skin showing. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back