fightingdreamer88

Club Legend
Suspended
Feb 6, 2007
Awesome
AFL Club
Adelaide
Part 1: Richmond.

Prepare yourselves football pals. Agonising defeat thanks to lethargic football incoming. Our the NOT SO ****ING NICE!!!! :mad:

Expect Goodwin to kick 1.9, Bassett to fresh air the ball eighty-three times, and expect some no-name, no-talent Richmond dud to put in a matchwinning performance that buries us in the final term after we hit the front briefly, but Scott Thompson is ridden like a bucking bronco into the ground and pinged for holding the ball. Enter the matchwinning passage of play for the Tigers which culminates in captain no-name dud slotting the goal to seal the game.

• Banned
That's it football pals, change your tips. Hopefully with all the expectation of a loss thanks to the guernsey, our fortunes will finally change thanks to some strange celestial opposite karma thing.

yep! but I didn't change my tip the Curse has to break at some point!! but If we lose there will be hell to pay! the immediate burning of the jumper will be called for .....not that, that hasn't happend already!

Whose job is it to say we have to wear our clash?

Just I'm wondering how come we have to wear our clash against Richmond, but Essendon didn't have to wear theirs against us :confused: :confused:

Whose job is it to say we have to wear our clash?

Just I'm wondering how come we have to wear our clash against Richmond, but Essendon didn't have to wear theirs against us :confused: :confused:

When Richmond last played us at home they did not wear a clash jumper. So we had our traditional jumper against their traditional jumper.

This begs the question why we can't wear our traditional jumper when we play away???? A clear case of double standards.

We must pay particular attention to what Richmond wear come round 19 whne they play us at home.

and heres me thinking I was the only bloke who was in a pesimistic mood about todays game. I hate it when we play saturday afternoon games in Victoria. But one thing I am very confident on is the great man Nathan Bassett will bounce back and be in our best. Expect me to come out swinging when he does. And expect Tivendale to play a blinder against us and some unknown ferrett who amounts to nothing to smash us

The Red Away Uniforms are official for today's game. And probably for most remaining away games. Luckily the game is at the MCG and not at TD, thank goodness for that.

Even though we'll probably end up losing by 3. We have an excellent record against the Tigers at the G. We can still win, just don't underestimate the opposition. Red uniforms or not, we MUST win this damn game to turn our season around. If we win this game, we will beat Hawthorn next week.

Play tight one on one, long, direct, attacking football, and try and deny them the ball. Be cool and calm under pressure, but do not try and build a big lead early.

Try and frustrate Richo as well. Double team him from his strong point, especially outside 50m from goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dump the current clash uniform, dump the current away uniform!

Lets bring in the new clash uniform, to be used in all our away games against darker teams.

clash.jpg

Effing hell!

1. We are not getting the effing ball!

2. We've conceded 5 goals in a row!

3. Our defence is playing shit!

4. Richos kicking on target!

5. We won't man up!

DAMNIT I'M BACK ALREADY!!!! You want to know why? WE ARE PLAYING ****ING SHIT IN THIS RED PIECE OF SHIT AGAIN!!! I HATE IT, BURN IT!!!!! IT IS OUR THE NOT SO NICE!!!!

BURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN ITBURN IT

Remove this Banner Ad

The official "Red Clash Guernsey = ZOMG LOSS CONFIRM'd" topic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back