The official "X v Y" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither really, can you squeezze 4k somewhere and get Ottens? I dont like any other options below Ottens.

Mine - Pav/Hasleby v JBrown/Kerr?

Both kinda risky in their own ways i suppose.

I'm off Lucas. I'd probably choose Anthony over Lucas, but really I would probably choose neither to be honest

Selwood/S. Tuck (choose one) and Hille vs Corey and Ottens?

Selwood and Hill. Don't have a good feeling about Ottens for some reason. Also I think Selwood is on the improve while I cant see Corey having a better year then last year.

Neither really, can you squeezze 4k somewhere and get Ottens? I dont like any other options below Ottens.

I'd go Brown and Kerr just. I've cooled off Hasleby.

Dal Santo vs Pendleburry/Goodes/Burgoyne/Cooney (pick one)? or alternatively should i spend an extra 70k on Bartel

Dal Santo vs Pendleburry/Goodes/Burgoyne/Cooney (pick one)? or alternatively should i spend an extra 70k on Bartel

I'd say pendles based on his age and his ability to still improve, or bartel as he can smash captain week in week out.

Struggling to decide between Beams vs Anthony???

Cheers mate, I squeezed it in did a little change to get ottens.

I'd go brown an kerr ive jumped off the hasleby wagon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rich, as he is basically assured 22 games this season. Sidebottom will be solid scorer though when on the park.

Haselby & Swallow VS Foley & Rich?

i would go with foley and rich, foley should step up this year with cuz in the side and with deledio spending more time in the middle, and as you just said, rich should get a consistent game this year, i have foley and rich

Three questions...

T.Cloke VS D.Thomas, Thomas is about 5k more expensive

and

B.Gibbs VS M.Murphy, Murphy is 30k more expensive

and lastly :)

C.Knights VS N.Foley, Foley is approx 20k more expensive

Which one/s?

This is tougher than what most people think. Davis looks as though he'll play more in the midfield which in theory should lift his disposal rate and you know that he is good for 1.5 goals a game on avg. On the flip side word is Brown is raring to go for round one and looks set for a big year if his body can hold up which is another issue.

I'd say go with Brown, but I dont think you could lose either way.

Three questions...

T.Cloke VS D.Thomas, Thomas is about 5k more expensive

and

B.Gibbs VS M.Murphy, Murphy is 30k more expensive

and lastly :)

C.Knights VS N.Foley, Foley is approx 20k more expensive

T Cloke - has impressed during the NAB cup

Gibbs - will improve with more time in the middle, and has much better efficiency than Murphy.

Knights - very hard to seperate the two but I think that this guy will really step up this year with Goodwin to play more minutes up fwd.

This is tougher than what most people think. Davis looks as though he'll play more in the midfield which in theory should lift his disposal rate and you know that he is good for 1.5 goals a game on avg. On the flip side word is Brown is raring to go for round one and looks set for a big year if his body can hold up which is another issue.

I'd say go with Brown, but I dont think you could lose either way.

I disagree- go with Brown ;):p

Although Neon Leon did look pretty fit and handy last night (but then again I think I would probably have looked good against the Dons, and I'm 40 and a touch overweight. Balding too.) No need to fight ladies- there's plenty of me to go around...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back