The official "X v Y" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
cox and malceski easily

T.Tuck or Ray?

ray would be a different pick that not many teams have and has performed well over the pre-season, not sure how he will go in the season proper? tuck has been talked about enough on bigfooty, so thoughts on this problem are very much appreciated
Cheers

fev, i dont have him, but have a feeling about him this year

T.Tuck or Ray?

ray would be a different pick that not many teams have and has performed well over the pre-season, not sure how he will go in the season proper? tuck has been talked about enough on bigfooty, so thoughts on this problem are very much appreciated
Cheers

Cheers, I haven't heard much of ray during the off season, But he did look good in the NAB Cup game. I'd prob stick with Tuck all signs are pointing up for him, but that all depends if he stays in the 22.

But Tuck for me

T.Tuck

I cannot choose between these combinations, cause i want both Harvey and fev...

B.Harvey + Cloke

or

Franklin/O'Keefe/Chapman/Goodwin + Fevola

??

(or do you think i should downgrade another player by 45,000 so that i can afford Harvey + Fevola??

What about T.Tuck Vs S.Butler
Yes this. But add Masten to this mix.

Disadvantages of each:
Tuck - not a part of the best 22
Butler - injury concerns
Masten - younger player, not the best kick

T.Tuck

I cannot choose between these combinations, cause i want both Harvey and fev...

B.Harvey + Cloke

or

Franklin/O'Keefe/Chapman/Goodwin + Fevola

??

(or do you think i should downgrade another player by 45,000 so that i can afford Harvey + Fevola??
i would go with Chapman/Franklin and Fevola.

Joel Corey V Daniel Cross

Gilbee V Fisher

Masten over Tuck/Butler if you don't think Tuck can hold his place down. Otherwise, Tuck

Windas- Fisher over Gilbee, and there's not much between Corey and Cross- personally I'd pick Cross and try to use the 22k elsewhere... if you can't find anywhere, go for Corey.

Mine is pretty crap-

Pendlebury or DalSanto? or would taking someone like Mitchell be safer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would you take
1. jono brown farren ray and adcock or
2. nath krakour gilbee and any mid 550k or less?

which option and which midfielder should i take?

chappy for sure...or neon leon if u want a unique smokie pick

I have 138k left in the bank and am happy with my team. I have Bartel atm but can upgrade to Ablett. should I do it?

I can't help but think Ablett is overpriced atm though so should I get him or keep the money in the bank?

I have 138k left in the bank and am happy with my team. I have Bartel atm but can upgrade to Ablett. should I do it?

I can't help but think Ablett is overpriced atm though so should I get him or keep the money in the bank?

Tough one.

I'd probably stay with Bartel, and upgrade somewhere else if possible. Or if need be, just keep the money. I'm keeping around 80k personally.

I really can't make up my mind on my 3rd midfielder. I can pretty much take anyone from Corey and under, but I'm considering taking Selwood and upgrading elsewhere.

Selwood + cash vs. Goodes (leaning towards him)

Selwood's the great unknown in the sense that he's splitting midfield with Ablett, Bartel, et al whereas Goodes has no issues with that here, looking at the Saints injuries for round 1 Goodes is a chance to tear it apart IMO

so i guess thats what you have to assess when deciding, for me I have Selwood and believe he's worth the gamble and the cash can prove valuable to upgrade elsewhere..

Mine - Bartel, Deledio, Adcock
vs.
Judd, Chapman, Drummond

Thats a touch decision, really even i would say u should be ok with either of those. personally i would do the Judd, chappy, drummond one. My last decision to be made is
Hodge and Fev vs Riewoldt and P Burgoyne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back