The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Newman tipped this would happen on his podcast

Another scene in the pantomime

Call me cynical, but this will be yet another set up, probably stage managed to garner more support for him.

Will we see an announcement on gun control?

I’ve got the popcorn in the microwave right now eagerly awaiting the next episode

Call me cynical, but this will be yet another set up, probably stage managed to garner more support for him.

I’ve got the popcorn in the microwave right now eagerly awaiting the next episode
You saying he wasn’t shot??? Could have ducked down and opened a blood capsule?

tbh, that makes you sound a bit like a cooker. Shooter has been killed, along with, tragically, one other. I think it's safe to say this is real.

Trump might be a reprehensible human being but he is still a human.

For me, this puts into stark relief the continual denials for secret service protection for RFK Jr. Utterly despicable that in this current hyper charged environment it's been denied, for him of all people.

But watch Biden latch onto gun control while the MAGAs go all martyr worship.

On MIX 2S using BigFooty.com mobile app

You saying he wasn’t shot??? Could have ducked down and opened a blood capsule?
Not saying exactly that….but pretty close…have a look at the pictures surfacing now with him with his fist in the air surrounded by special ops…his approval rating just went through the roof and Biden just became the bad man who tried to assassinate Trump. They are calling it picture of the year. It’s stage managed like everything these days

The pop pop pop didn’t sound very gun like, and he paused like he was swatting a fly and they all covered him and took quite a while to get him up. Plenty of time to pop a capsule….i haven’t watched it closelyenough to see if blood surfaces before he goes down behind the pulpit

tbh, that makes you sound a bit like a cooker. Shooter has been killed, along with, tragically, one other. I think it's safe to say this is real.

Trump might be a reprehensible human being but he is still a human.

For me, this puts into stark relief the continual denials for secret service protection for RFK Jr. Utterly despicable that in this current hyper charged environment it's been denied, for him of all people.

But watch Biden latch onto gun control while the MAGAs go all martyr worship.

On MIX 2S using BigFooty.com mobile app
Once you see it, you can’t unsee it….and if you still use the term cooker these days, you haven’t seen it yet

I’m a critical thinker

The photo with the flag, blood and fist pump will be used like the raising of the flag on Iwo Jima picture. It’s worth millions of votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the-head-wound-v0-e2k370gk9dcd1.jpeg

My expert forensic analysis of the trajectory of the poorly directed bullets is that the shooter was at a lower level than Trump (if that's possible), possibly on a small grassy knoll.
And the shooter was a crap shot….Trump is a rapid clotter….not even a handkerchief on the wound

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back