The positives thread

Remove this Banner Ad

With Fagan and Noble on board, the re-signing of Darcy, the delisting of Green and the appointment of Tapping with other new coaches to follow and the four top draft picks, it's hard not to think that a new era of sustained on-field success is about to begin.

With Fagan and Noble on board, the re-signing of Darcy, the delisting of Green and the appointment of Tapping with other new coaches to follow and the four top draft picks, it's hard not to think that a new era of sustained on-field success is about to begin.

Hard not to be excited, the early signs are looking good. Can't wait to see us play, how different our set ups are, what players improve and who will be played where.

I thought we were good to go when Bowers left

Spoke to an AFL player tonight who off the record said joining the Lions could be an option at the end of his current contract if he sees improvement under Fagan. Forgive me fir not naming names but I would rather pass the name on to the club than post it here. Without being a great player he is a very good player.

Spoke to an AFL player tonight who off the record said joining the Lions could be an option at the end of his current contract if he sees improvement under Fagan. Forgive me fir not naming names but I would rather pass the name on to the club than post it here. Without being a great player he is a very good player.
can you say what club?

Did his team play finals this year ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The positives thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back