Opinion The Race for Pick #1 - It's ours (almost... again....)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait if we are looking for a small forward should we be looking at Tyson Stengle for our #1 pick in PSD?

it looks like he has changed his ways and he is talented

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems a bit sad, sorry mate. And no, I'm not worried about being teased in the playground. You can't control the future, but you can control your actions now.

Ask yourself the simple question; what does winning tonight achieve? What does not winning tonight achieve? What is better?

Winning tonight gives us confidence against a future finals opponent, and shows improvement. Not winning is an intangible.

I just don't agree that winning tonight gives us any confidence in any games next year - especially considering there'll likely be multiple players on the field tonight not playing for us substantively in the future.

It simply doesn't have an impact one way or another on our confidence or culture.

But losing gets us a generational talent in the draft.

I just don't agree that winning tonight gives us any confidence in any games next year - especially considering there'll likely be multiple players on the field tonight not playing for us substantively in the future.

It simply doesn't have an impact one way or another on our confidence or culture.

Ok. Just go play the pokies mate.

Ok. Just go play the pokies mate.
Not every risk in life is like the pokies. Sometimes you have to be brave and take a chance at something different. Otherwise you spend life stuck in an unchanging vortex. We've done that for 2 decades.

Not every risk in life is like the pokies. Sometimes you have to be brave and take a chance at something different. Otherwise you spend life stuck in an unchanging vortex. We've done that for 2 decades.
Cheering a loss is not brave. It's just choosing to try to salvage some ego through pretending you wanted it.

Win in a dead rubber or gain a touted future brownlow medalist that serves the club for possibly 12 years. We need talent. Easy choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back