Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah it ain't credible unless reported by Fox News ......

That generation don't watch news, they have shouty internet ********s for balanced views and Jordan Petersen as their spirit guide.

I actually quite like SA. Good food, no traffic and the people are friendly....and they make wine like gods.

Yeah totally agree ....staying in a hotel in North Terrace, have walked through the cbd picked up Haighs for the mother in law and not that impressed with that sample but that is me having to spend time buying the mother in law a present not a reflection on the city

Nop
Don't fall for it, Verdun - all "news" of this kind is trash, garbage, offal, refuse, waste, inane.
Picking sides is where people go astray :cool:
If I was to pick a side and sometime you should - it would not be the one of Fox News.

Yep I am able to look critically enough to understand all news is trash, happy to critique boomers when needed!

thanks for the advice - cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That generation don't watch news, they have shouty internet ********s for balanced views and Jordan Petersen as their spirit guide.
Whilst the dullard boomers get their iNvEsTiGaTiVe jOuRnALisM from Tracy Grimshaw and day-to-day happenings from Ray Martin.

The Herald Sun is a boomers spirit guide, as distressing as it may seem.

I've only seen the super cuts of it but that congressional hearing has been hilarious to watch.

Reminds me of teaching my grandfather how to use his new ipad ten years ago.

My kids think I'm special needs on devices but they don't get constant tech calls from every family member over 40 with idiotic things like how to turn the flashlight off on their iPhone. Little campaigners can do that if they want to critique my skills.

Whilst the dullard boomers get their iNvEsTiGaTiVe jOuRnALisM from Tracy Grimshaw and day-to-day happenings from Ray Martin.

The Herald Sun is a boomers spirit guide, as distressing as it may seem.

Are they still going seriously?

icegif-32.gif

dYb.gif

cross-eye-steve-harvey.gif

icegif-31.gif

If I post a female gif, does that make me trans or transphobe

Confused Thinking GIF

Speaking of Netflix - the Bowie sorta-documentary "Moonage Daydream" is worth a watch.

Just need to watch it with an open mind. It's not an "ordinary" doco. Uses a lot of never seen before
stuff from Bowie's own archive. Pretty cool I thought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back