Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseball is back 😍. The only downside is the Henry has ruined the Red Sox and we’ve kicked off the season at home playing like crap against the orioles.

Baseball is back 😍. The only downside is the Henry has ruined the Red Sox and we’ve kicked off the season at home playing like crap against the orioles.
Following my first full season this year. Bloody hell it comes around quick! Decked out in the Phillies gear and feeling good :cool:

Similar sentiments at Fenway and Anfield, sell you bunch of xxxxxx.
Yes was going to also mention how they've gutted both teams. Never spending enough to properly compete. Tightarses.

Heading to a game in a couple of weeks, then another for my bday late may.

Looking forward to seeing the rule changes, I haven’t watched much minor league but from all reports it seems these will be good changes.

So, 3 days had a mouse rummaging around, just skittering around in the AM and sometimes during the day come out for a walk, spy someone looking at him and run back to his hidey hole. Yesterday, he decided to breach the barrier of the room I'm in and run behind my TV unit, then I like to think that he regretted life. It was 3 days since at first I thought it was a possum or something originally as we sometimes get Ibis just trying to open a cavity in the roof. Bloody bin chickens...

So, I work with tools, this means I have tools, I am also very lazy when it comes to cable management, I should be better but I'm just not, clip it yourself cable producers cause I CBF. Anyway, so I see him run in since small mouse in peripheral and as nothing but cords is behind it, I shine a flood light, 1600 lumens at him. He runs away from it.

I shine another one. Why not, I have many of them.

He runs back the other way to the other light, kinda sits in the middle, bit confused at this point I feel. I grab a ball pein hammer, start knocking the TV unit on the side a little and the ground, and all the time ol mousey is running back and forth away from the sound as whatever it is must be big right? Meanwhile I'm just taking exaggerated steps with lights giggling like a maniac whacking things with a hammer whilst mousey runs back and forth and tires himself out. Because yay cameras!

So eventually, ol mousey gets tired, just sits there with full chest expansions regretting breaching that barrier, he pops his head out the side he came in from, we eyeball, he's just looking at me sucking in the fat ones all "do I make a run for it?" I hit the ground with the hammer, smile, duck back around to my mess of cables and see him jumping, running, hitting, failing to get through all the cable mess. So I jiggle it, smack him into a wall, he turns around and GTFO's.

Last night, instead of waking up to scratching and running on floor boards at 2-3AM, pure silence. So I like to think that 10mins of me being slightly mad gave mousey all PTSD and he's now seeking help. I since made the decision to add more cables, they connect to nothing but a clamp but yay organised mess! and add an extra hammer.

I did ask nicely for him to leave first, so he does only have himself to blame.
*no animals were harmed in this feature.
*I like snacks, don't get between me and sugar, I will fight you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So bit the bullet, decided on a BBQ chook and bacon pizza from Dominos.

Literally just got it handed to me and
View attachment 1625824
anyone want to point out where the pieces of chicken are?

Might be a good one to watch old mate

Might be a good one to watch old mate

Oh I was aware, like I said, it was spur of moment and given I sent in feedback about it and got a coupon, I'm not even sure if I'll even use it. My local though has more of a problem with flies and no real quality control, obviously on the latter, so I've gone back to the other local since we've got what 14 pizza places so I have choice and can easily rotate through them.

I don’t mind having sen on in the background while I’m pottering around the house but fare dinkum I’ve gotta change stations when Gazey comes on. He’s quite irritating.

So bit the bullet, decided on a BBQ chook and bacon pizza from Dominos.

Literally just got it handed to me and
View attachment 1625824
anyone want to point out where the pieces of chicken are?

It's nothing on this from the MCG:

It's nothing on this from the MCG:

Kindred spirits, my local Dominos and whoever the frig has set up in the MCG, much like the wonder twins, when they hash out a pizza together they might make something edible.

Then again, they might also burn down the MCG or infest it with other things, do we really want to run that risk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back