Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You sure do love to project, old chode. I couldn't be more relaxed. You read too many crackpot posts on Facebook and TikTok and then claim to be informed of what the other side think. Then you go and back idiots like Sanders and AOC. You're just as much of a lunatic as the TikTok tinfoil types you have a fit over.

You know what I think about the political system, I've made it clear many times. Anything else from your side is hysteria, typical of the woke, wet-wipe boomer 😎
I have an ex who lived in Burlington VT.
While Bernie cleaned it up, he said he would and he did, I have been there and seen it.
Bernie does what he says, Unlike nearly every other politician.
Bob Brown always did what he said he would.

I have an ex who lived in Burlington VT.
While Bernie cleaned it up, he said he would and he did, I have been there and seen it.
Bernie does what he says, Unlike nearly every other politician.
Bob Brown always did what he said he would.
I've got a lot of respect for Bob Brown, he spent a lot of time searching for thylacines (tassie tigers) in the Tasmanian wilderness. IMO the greens have declined a lot as a party since he left.

I've got a lot of respect for Bob Brown, he spent a lot of time searching for thylacines (tassie tigers) in the Tasmanian wilderness. IMO the greens have declined a lot as a party since he left.
he's a great guy, met him through school, very passionate.

Nah I don't believe in it, I've been listening to Gringo's mate Tom Elliot he says its not real.

Don't listen to him, he makes it all up to wind up the oldies. It's amazing how many of those RW commentators don't believe the shit they say. Bolt and Elliott are sell outs and someone told me Rowan Dean is the same. Pretty sure that gorgon Peta Credlin is the real deal though.

It’s the fake carbon fibre for me 😂

That's what I love about going to outer suburbs, little shit box Hondas and Mitsubishis with carbon fibre sticker panels, bad wraps, plastic chrome and cheap-arse wheels. It's like mechanical folk art.

Don't listen to him, he makes it all up to wind up the oldies. It's amazing how many of those RW commentators don't believe the s**t they say. Bolt and Elliott are sell outs and someone told me Rowan Dean is the same. Pretty sure that gorgon Peta Credlin is the real deal though.
They exaggerate to some extent but basically repeat IPA/Liberal party talking points. You want me to believe they're lefties that sold out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't listen to him, he makes it all up to wind up the oldies. It's amazing how many of those RW commentators don't believe the s**t they say. Bolt and Elliott are sell outs and someone told me Rowan Dean is the same. Pretty sure that gorgon Peta Credlin is the real deal though.
Gorgon noice😊
How about Darlek lol
Sky News is so faarrrked....however it's free to air in the country....I so tell my mum off when I catch her watching it 🤣

That's what I love about going to outer suburbs, little s**t box Hondas and Mitsubishis with carbon fibre sticker panels, bad wraps, plastic chrome and cheap-arse wheels. It's like mechanical folk art.

As I drive a jazz, TF I hate bumper stickers....

Then again, maybe I should get some so I can appear in a later gringo take, hmmm, decisions decisions.... how do you feel about pink fluffy antennas and jingle horns?

They exaggerate to some extent but basically repeat IPA/Liberal party talking points. You want me to believe they're lefties that sold out?

I knew Tom through mates when we were younger and he was pretty lefty and hung with arty types. A guy we know used to know Bolt through his work and reckons he’s a “great guy” because he laughs at his audience. I guess people change over time though.

As I drive a jazz, TF I hate bumper stickers....

Then again, maybe I should get some so I can appear in a later gringo take, hmmm, decisions decisions.... how do you feel about pink fluffy antennas and jingle horns?

When the wife did law she did a stint at racing Vic. Credlin had just left. People reckon she was scary that had been there. Probably said the same about my wife though. 😂

Finally got around to watching KOTFM last night. Wasn't too bad, definitely not Scorsese's best work. As many have said, it was way too long of a film, probably could've cut a good hour out of it tbh.

I was never a Trump fan but the more I see this kind of shit, the more I want him to succeed.
This video must be over the target if the FBI are asking for 66 years to release the data and a context appears below the video

I was never a Trump fan but the more I see this kind of s**t, the more I want him to succeed.
This video must be over the target if the FBI are asking for 66 years to release the data and a context appears below the video

Trump probably tried to have Assange executed so not sure he's any better. The US is in a pretty terrible state.

I was never a Trump fan but the more I see this kind of s**t, the more I want him to succeed.

Brain dead to vote Dem in 2024

Trump probably tried to have Assange executed so not sure he's any better. The US is in a pretty terrible state.
It has the façade of democracy but is compromised beyond belief
I think it has been in a bad state for a very long time but the advent of independent news media makes it much harder for them to control the narrative

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back