Fixture The Run to Finals

Which teams will play Finals?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

A Carlton flag would certainly dampen my enthusiasm for AFL, and sport in general.
Doesn't mean anything on here, but a couple of months ago I thought that Carlton would win the flag this year. Its only Sydney ATM and on GF day in Melbourne, I'd be tipping Carlton.

We should beat the Cats this weekend - they have a few injuries/outs and we have nearly a full strength team. Then we will need to win 4 of the remaining 8 games to make the 8. Where we finish in the 8 is anyone’s guess - but if we beat the Cats finals are locked in

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What would be worse than not winning a final would be a straight sets exit.
You can see already that the media are hoping we come 4th and go out in straight sets (Tom Morris brought it up the other night, Dixon talking us up that we should make a prelim) so they can continue with their 7000+ days meh (seriously if you are not contending who cares about when we last won a final)

If we do that off a poor final 2 rounds of the year they will be even happier.

If we lose in straight sets…so be it, at least we appear to be heading in the right direction for the first time since 2000.

Hey guys heading over to our (crows) game vs you guys, rd 19 friday night game at marvel, just wondering about tickets as I haven't been for a long time.
What's the chance of getting reasonable seats if we went general admission?
Thanks

Define reasonable. I'd say based on how we're going you'll be struggling to get anything other than L3.

Define reasonable. I'd say based on how we're going you'll be struggling to get anything other than L3.
The way we are going we might want to pull out 😆
I’m not familiar with the ground but I was happy with the $45 seating similar to this.
But the difference to GA is about $80 for our family due to kids are free that round in GA. IMG_4790.jpeg

The way we are going we might want to pull out 😆
I’m not familiar with the ground but I was happy with the $45 seating similar to this.
But the difference to GA is about $80 for our family due to kids are free that round in GA.View attachment 2030436

If you're coming all this way, you might as well splash out and get a decent seat on 2nd level. At least you know you don't need a plastic poncho or umbrella at docklands, but the atmosphere ain't that great normally. If you're here for the weekend, I recommend you get a ticket to another game at the G between two Melbourne sides if there is one on.

If you're coming all this way, you might as well splash out and get a decent seat on 2nd level. At least you know you don't need a plastic poncho or umbrella at docklands, but the atmosphere ain't that great normally. If you're here for the weekend, I recommend you get a ticket to another game at the G between two Melbourne sides if there is one on.
Just there for the Friday night on the way to falls creek.
We couldn’t find any seats for level 2 that weren’t $200ea

Here We Go Again GIF

Midweek tackle on Foxtel saying the AFL are already trying to make arrangements for finals tickets due to the expected demand with Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon potentially appearing.

They think there won’t be any public tickets available and you’ll need a membership to get a ticket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Midweek tackle on Foxtel saying the AFL are already trying to make arrangements for finals tickets due to the expected demand with Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon potentially appearing.

They think there won’t be any public tickets available and you’ll need a membership to get a ticket.
Why is that a problem? Become a member, or better yet, have been one for the last 20 years of shit

Just there for the Friday night on the way to falls creek.
We couldn’t find any seats for level 2 that weren’t $200ea
I got general admission 27 dollars walk up to the Collingwood Footscray game there a few weeks ago. No seat but found it quite acceptable. Mover around a bit. Be surprised if similar wouldn't be available for Crows Essendon.

Did 2 ladder predictors, one glass half full, one glass half empty. Both had us taking differing paths to meet Carlton in a prelim. Ohoh is that PTSD I feel?
Pipe dream but can you imagine ..we pull off the huge upset virtually 25 years to the day since ‘99 Prelim.

Episode 2 Wait GIF by ABC Network

Who plays the Wallis role?

Alex Cincotta, scrubber come good with delusions of grandeur tries to break through a Durham tackle but gets pulverised, siren goes
Or Harry marks goes to play on for glory and Ben lunges to make saving tackle …oh yeah baby!!

Back