The support the Mitchells thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The interview was good last night....... Things didnt add up when the club said he was missing a game to general soreness (the club feeds us BS on injurys too) very un mitchell like so i was suspecious of it all.... GREAT END :)

i would say Mitch may not have wanted ALL to know that ! that maybe why the bs line ! they could not come to terms themselves that the little one may not survive ! i respect that decision ! plus there are reasons they don't tell us all and we don't really NEED to know only the medical staff do ! but they give us a little bit of info as a curtsy if you ask me !

you could hear the emotion in his voice when talking about it !

i would say Mitch may not have wanted ALL to know that ! that maybe why the bs line ! they could not come to terms themselves that the little one may not survive ! i respect that decision ! plus there are reasons they don't tell us all and we don't really NEED to know only the medical staff do ! but they give us a little bit of info as a curtsy if you ask me !

you could hear the emotion in his voice when talking about it !

The club tells sporkys over all injurys.... They simply should of put "unavailable - personal reasons" Simple! I think the Mitchells deserve there privacy if thats what they wanted ;)... the curtisoy days are over, this is a multi million dollar business, if a players out for 3 weeks /3 months or 1 year the members deserve to know that .....

The club tells sporkys over all injurys.... They simply should of put "unavailable - personal reasons" Simple! I think the Mitchells deserve there privacy if thats what they wanted ;)... the curtisoy days are over, this is a multi million dollar business, if a players out for 3 weeks /3 months or 1 year the members deserve to know that .....

that is why they say knee , foot etc etc

maybe he did also have general soreness too we don't know that by sounds of the interview i don't think he told the club how serious his girl was [at a guess reading between lines ] cause after it was announces all wives came forward to help and rough wanted to baby sit

that is why they say knee , foot etc etc

maybe he did also have general soreness too we don't know that by sounds of the interview i don't think he told the club how serious his girl was [at a guess reading between lines ] cause after it was announces all wives came forward to help and rough wanted to baby sit

I think head management knew... Dunstall was on air (radio) talking about it. Still think Personal unavailable is more approipate regardless of the player.

Importantly thought HAPPY they had a GREAT OUTCOME and I love the way the supporters felt then need to send lovely messages and the team mates and wifes stepped in.. and made this the difference.

At Aurora the other day the HAWKAS took a (i believe terminally) ill young lad under their wing on friday and saturday. He hanged out with the boys and got to run through the banner....

One of the BOYS or the supporters, this is WHAT MAKES ME PROUD TO BE A PART OF THE FAMILY CLUB....... GO HAWKS

I think head management knew... Dunstall was on air (radio) talking about it. Still think Personal unavailable is more approipate regardless of the player.

Importantly thought HAPPY they had a GREAT OUTCOME and I love the way the supporters felt then need to send lovely messages and the team mates and wifes stepped in.. and made this the difference.

At Aurora the other day the HAWKAS took a (i believe terminally) ill young lad under their wing on friday and saturday. He hanged out with the boys and got to run through the banner....

One of the BOYS or the supporters, this is WHAT MAKES ME PROUD TO BE A PART OF THE FAMILY CLUB....... GO HAWKS
and i think even the club did not know or we would have earlier i do see your point don't worry about that and yes happy we won too

that is cool as what HAWKA did too great stuff :thumbsu::thumbsu:

GO HAWKS !!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The support the Mitchells thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back