Admin Notice The Sweet F.A.'s Next Admin | Nominees Announced & AMA Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Abstaining is a valid option.
So you think a club could implicitly condone the unilateral occupation of another club by abstaining in a vote?

What, have you got the support of the US establishment behind you?

Interesting...

So you think a club could implicitly condone the unilateral occupation of another club by abstaining in a vote?

What, have you got the support of the US establishment behind you?

Interesting...
I think abstaining is a valid option.

How do you square the paradox of being the outsider candidate
Given I am in the LG and the Committee rep for my club, hardly an outsider candidate. If I was neither, then you would be correct.
railing against the establishment
Not railing against the establishment at all, only those that believe they are the sole arbiters of it.
yet condoning the unilateral idea that one person (Mobbs) gets sole power over determining property ownership in the Land of Sweet?
Is there another map we are unaware of?

Unless there is a different world view of how the SFA is set out that we can use, happy to continue with the accepted version as prepared by Mobbs
Afterall, Mobbs is the establishment.
Part of. As we all are.

Imo if your committee rep speaking on your clubs behalf chooses not to vote in the administration appointment, then they don’t deserve a say in the way the new administration runs out the league.

It’s not awfully hard to vote for one of the four mentioned.
you wouldn't think it would be that difficult would you o_O

giphy.gif

Abstaining is a valid option.
It isn't really.

It is a cop out that passes to buck onto others to make the decision for you so you can complain about the outcome without being responsible for it.

I make memes Numbnuts, try to keep up.

If you can’t resort to comments as a potential admin without resorting to childish insults— you’re definitely not getting my vote.

An admin should be able to rise above low level banter

It isn't really.

It is a cop out that passes to buck onto others to make the decision for you so you can complain about the outcome without being responsible for it.
I don’t like it Jabba, but it’s valid. Always has been.

My like or dislike isn’t important here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers mate. So I'm gonna assume the next admin will be one of the four listed nominees.

Next question - will you continue as GM of qooty in the new administration, and if not a question for the nominees - will the role continue?
There’s no role without the admin themselves choosing to have it, I guess. No applicant has asked me if I’d be their GM, but I guess that’s an individual choice.

Good question to ask the candidates if you’d like.

If you can’t resort to comments as a potential admin without resorting to childish insults— you’re definitely not getting my vote.

An admin should be able to rise above low level banter
Mmmm, just checked. It seems that Kennedy Parker is still the Admin ... unless I missed his abdication.

Guessing there was very little chance I would get your vote regardless, hardly seems fair to not give you something back to rail against.

If you look carefully, you will see I can tailor my responses to the needs and wants of those I am corresponding with. An admirable trait for an Admin.

There’s no role without the admin themselves choosing to have it, I guess. No applicant has asked me if I’d be their GM, but I guess that’s an individual choice.

Thanks again mate.
Cheers mate. So I'm gonna assume the next admin will be one of the four listed nominees.

Next question - will you continue as GM of qooty in the new administration, and if not a question for the nominees - will the role continue?
DenieD Elton Johns Wig Jabba73 Pickitt

They would be unable to take over the property already allocated in the land of Sweet as advised by Mobbs and his current map.
Playing arenas are designated as Municipal and are leased to the clubs. Clubs don't own property themselves - which would mean decisions on what and where they lease would probably require (Sweet FA) administrative sign-off. So in the event Jabba73 becomes Admin, his answer will be correct.

Neither is mine.

It is still a cop out that avoids accountability in running the league.

Playing arenas are designated as Municipal and are leased to the clubs. Clubs don't own property themselves - which would mean decisions on what and where they lease would probably require (Sweet FA) administrative sign-off. So in the event Jabba73 becomes Admin, his answer will be correct.
Wait, so we only lease the Whore Tree? Are we the pimps or are we the customers?

I'm so confused!

[these are questions for Mobbs exclusively, admin nominees need not answer]

Would your willingness to continue in the role depend on who is elected?

Neither is mine.

It is still a cop out that avoids accountability in running the league.
Why would anyone willingly sit on the committee and not want to vote on these matters? Bizarre behaviour.

What’s been done in the past is incorrect then. You or the other 3 candidates have a moral obligation to ensure the league’s integrity is always put 1st.

Let this admin be defining and set the league up for the future.

I would envisage that the role would be vital for the first 12 months at least, and probably very welcome beyond that.

It never hurts to have a team working with you as evidenced by the stronger clubs usually having a strong LG and struggling clubs usually leaving the hard work to one or two trying to keep it all afloat. Anyone who thinks they can do it all on their own is kidding themselves and I will certainly be open to either manangatang continuing in the role or someone else stepping up.

Wait, so we only lease the Whore Tree? Are we the pimps or are we the customers?

I'm so confused!

[these are questions for Mobbs exclusively, admin nominees need not answer]
It's a tree dude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Admin Notice The Sweet F.A.'s Next Admin | Nominees Announced & AMA Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Back