Admin Notice The Sweet F.A.'s Next Admin | Nominees Announced & AMA Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Question for the candidates: if a Captain weighs over 244kg would you be willing to give them special compensation for administrative errors on silly things like squad lists and team sheets.
I believe a lesson has been learned this season that will render this question moot.

Volunteer?

Emmy Awards No GIF by Emmys
For a handsome fee of course ...

Being admin is easy. At the start of the season you copy and paste the rules into the committee and wait two weeks for noone to respond. Then you copy and paste the rules, sign up, squad submission, teamsheet threads. Oh, don't forget to copy and paste the fixtures! The season begins so you copy and paste the sim/match posting roster and your work is pretty much done. Throw the odd book at someone but generally chill for four months.

Then towards the end of the season, you ask everyone else to do write ups, graphics, stats, voting on various awards, collation of voting and awards, organisation of awards nights, etc. Then you let everyone know when it suits you to post each award night, wait a week or so, and then post each of the awards nights and bathe in the likes. Job done.

(This is not really what happens)
Ah just like Gil McLachlan in the inferior footy league.

The game tends to run itself.

Question for the candidates: if a Captain weighs over 244kg would you be willing to give them special compensation for administrative errors on silly things like squad lists and team sheets.
Not a ****ing chance.

Dear Candidates,

I want to know your stances on Godzilla and how he must be celebrated in the SFA.

Ta.

- Maj.
Diversity and having fun is what this place should be about.

You are very welcome in the SFA while I am in charge.

You mean like free tickets to watch your team play without you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question for Elton Johns Wig .

If you were to become admin, you start putting your policies in place, and then I go into Sweet and buy a birthday cake from a cake shop, will I pay more or less for that birthday cake during your adminship?

Jabba73 Elton Johns Wig DenieD Pickitt

A few general questions;
1) do you think it's time to scrap player exchange during the mid season and make it an open player movement opportunity?
2) outside of total elimination, what are your ideas for keeping posters engaged through their bye round
3) what is one thing about the other candidates that would make them a good admin
4) How do you feel you'd fair if there was a complaint or rule breach against your club, could you handle that objectively without playing a victim card or making excuses

Remove this Banner Ad

Admin Notice The Sweet F.A.'s Next Admin | Nominees Announced & AMA Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Back