Event The Sweet FA Season 22 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

The Frankston Rover Medal

The Frankston Rover Medal is (ironically) the award bestowed by me, the admin, to the person I believe worked the hardest through the season and deserves recognition for their services. It's always a hard award to give as so many put their time and energies into the league however I would like to thank Cloud_ for taking the slack on this seasons stat work and award him the Season 22 Frankston Rover Medal for services to league and admin.

Cheers Cloud_.

BillMurraytoast.gif
Congrats and nice work on the stats CC, everyone much appreciates it.

The Frankston Rover Medal is (ironically) the award bestowed by me, the admin, to the person I believe worked the hardest through the season and deserves recognition for their services. It's always a hard award to give as so many put their time and energies into the league however I would like to thank Cloud_ for taking the slack on this seasons stat work and award him the Season 22 Frankston Rover Medal for services to league and admin.

Cheers Cloud_.

BillMurraytoast.gif

Was it really that hard to pick, when you promised it to whoever picked up the stat posting duties before the season started.

Also congrats Cloud_ stats are not fun to do throughly deserved award

Thanks for all the hard work this season Cloud_ and thanks for putting that spell on Golumless to move him to the midfield
That's probably the best thing I've done this season. Been in the league for three seasons now and that's the first time I saw Golumless play away from Full-Forward.

The TFLUA-Tiger Medal

The Tiger medal is awarded to the absolute cream of the crop sim wise and is generally a fair indication as to who might have their hands on the coveted Mobbs by the end of the night.

Second in kicks. A hundred marks. Solid across the board. Not many put in as much as this player and so consistently so it is my pleasure to award Helen Wheels from the Furies the TFLUA-Tiger Medal.

giphy.gif

Cheers Cloud_.

BillMurraytoast.gif

This was a bigger certainty tonight than Gray Day winning the Alf. When the league needed someone to step up this season, inevitably it was Cloud_
He also maintained his presence in our team thread, in our Match threads and in our LG and other private convos, all while claiming to be struggling with uni

Well deserved Admins' Pet award, mate. ;)
200.gif

The TFLUA-Tiger Medal

The Tiger medal is awarded to the absolute cream of the crop sim wise and is generally a fair indication as to who might have their hands on the coveted Mobbs by the end of the night.

Second in kicks. A hundred marks. Solid across the board. Not many put in as much as this player and so consistently so it is my pleasure to award Helen Wheels from he Furies the TFLUA-Tiger Medal.

giphy.gif

Hey nice work Helen Wheels. Had a ripping season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The TFLUA-Tiger Medal

Second in kicks. A hundred marks. Solid across the board. Not many put in as much as this player and so consistently so it is my pleasure to award Helen Wheels from the Furies the TFLUA-Tiger Medal.

giphy.gif
On ya Helen Wheels. :thumbsu:

The TFLUA-Tiger Medal

giphy.gif
Congrats Helen Wheels.

Admins' Pet Award...:p

200.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Event The Sweet FA Season 22 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

Back