Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief. At least my lack of passion for AJ comes with reasoning. Yours and Warnock has no basis in reality whatsoever.

I never said Warnock was no good, he is injury prone, yes. But pick 20 is not a bad pick in a deep pool, what I am saying is use the asset we have to strengthen other areas.

Is there more to the Tippett contract clause then the parties are divulging? Perhaps the original rumor that the clause states that the Crows must deal with the club of his choosing (or something similar) should Tippett request a trade may in fact be correct. Why otherwise would they in their right minds be accepting of Pick #22 & J White?

Have you considered that 36 for McIntosh is unders and that North got shafted (probably because they didn't want to pay someone at Werribee $450K per year)

Not sure what makes you think the cronically injured Vardy is worth pick 20. Wasn't there a query over whether he ever play again?

Pick 36 for McIntosh is about right considering he is something like 28 or 29 and has been out injured pretty much the last 2 years. Also he was out of contract i think wasnt he?

And have you seen Vardy play? The kid is going to be an absolute star! Hes only 20 and has already shown enough in the games hes played and for a young KPP to be doing these things already is a very good sign. Hes worth below 20 if you ask me! im a huge fan. Give it one or 2 more seasons and hes gonna take the league by storm

I know the facebook rumour pages do not have much credibility. However just saw one of them post that GWS offered pick 3 for gibbs. Anyone interested?

I know the facebook rumour pages do not have much credibility. However just saw one of them post that GWS offered pick 3 for gibbs. Anyone interested?

GWS are on record as putting their picks on the market for top line players. If Gibbs is anywhere near a discussion point then its the Giants chasing him and Carlton politely telling them to GTFO.

Rumour doing the rounds at the moment that Scott Parker could be headed to Carlton in exchange for Pick #11.
Source: 5AA and 3AW.

scottparker1879205c.jpg

Rumour doing the rounds at the moment that Scott Parker could be headed to Carlton in exchange for Pick #11.
Source: 5AA and 3AW.

I think you might mean Luke Parker from Sydney. Supposedly it will be apart of the Tippett trade. Sydney will give 11 & 22 to Adelaide (and White I think).
Heard Mckernan could be involved to us too.

This is true. We laughed and told them where to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you might mean Luke Parker from Sydney. Supposedly it will be apart of the Tippett trade. Sydney will give 11 & 22 to Adelaide (and White I think).

I think we would want more then McKernon and Parker for pick 11...

I thought we had no room to add players without shipping some off........

Apparently they offered pick 2 to tigers for Deledio. So Deledio is worth more than Gibbs hey?!!? o_O
You better lift Bryce!!!

Whilst it wont happen, McKernan and Parker for 11 would be a great deal for us. If it was to happen, it would mean finding new homes for a few boys, or simply delisting them.

I think we might want a draft pick thrown in there also.....

Were these the mumblings you were reffering to earlier?

Scott Parker, Luke Parker, Camilla Parker-Bowles - I don't give a rats. I just want to do a trade !!!!

Feel like the ugly chick at the school disco being left to sit on the plastic chairs all night !!! :D

I definitely don't want to lose our mid first round pick, but Parker is going to be a gem.
If there was some way we could give GWS pick 11 and a player (not sure which one) so we could get back picks 12 and 13 from them. Then use 13 in this deal and keep 12. Long shot, but I would really like to keep hold of 11 or something close to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back