Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have swapped him for Sam Jacobs 2 years ago.

Possibly so, although I'm not yet unhappy the way it panned out with us gaining McCarthy with that pick.

RK beat me to it and included McInnes as well. No, I happy with what we have.
Had have we picked up McKernan then, I wonder whether we would have grabbed Mitchell with our next pick?

Crows weren't willing to offload McKernan.

Better prospect than Rowe, but you have to question why they would let him go with Tippett leaving. Rendell raved about Corey's brother replacing Tippett.

Who starts these rumours? :confused::rolleyes:

Maybe thats the reason they recruited Angus Graham?

Effectively its:

Tippett - Pick #11

McKernan - Pick #22.

Just read on FB rumour page
Tippett to Sydney, player/players sent to Carlton and our pick 11 to Adelaide.

Just read on FB rumour page
Tippett to Sydney, player/players sent to Carlton and our pick 11 to Adelaide.
Rumour that I just made up in my head:
11 as part of the Tippett deal, we claim Parker and McKernan Jr, then trade Warnock for St Kilda's compo pick, having assured ourselves of a backup ruckman.

Rumour that I just made up in my head:
11 as part of the Tippett deal, we claim Parker and McKernan Jr, then trade Warnock for St Kilda's compo pick, having assured ourselves of a backup ruckman.

hearing hickey to st kilda is nearlly done - either pick 24 or 34 to GC.
don't think they'll want warnock then.

237 games and 310 goals
Two time premiership player
Carlton Best and Fairest
All Australian

Musn't be hard to be a spud in your book :p

Most of his highlights where at North, he won 1 B&F at Carlton, and the only reason he won that was because there was practically zero grade players at the club. How did Corey go the year after winning our B&F when Pagan became coach? I Stand by my remake that he is/was/and always will be a spud with a scab permantly on his face. What did we get for him when he went back to North? Seeing some of the comments above we must have got 2 or 3 1st round picks. Dud, Spud, Hack who couldnt even take chest marks. Thats why i call him a Spud, if u dont agree i dont give a crap, thats my opinion..

Most of his highlights where at North, he won 1 B&F at Carlton, and the only reason he won that was because there was practically zero grade players at the club. How did Corey go the year after winning our B&F when Pagan became coach? I Stand by my remake that he is/was/and always will be a spud with a scab permantly on his face. What did we get for him when he went back to North? Seeing some of the comments above we must have got 2 or 3 1st round picks. Dud, Spud, Hack who couldnt even take chest marks. Thats why i call him a Spud, if u dont agree i dont give a crap, thats my opinion..
Not all Brownlow medal leading vote getters is spuds.
If he hadn't been suspended, Voss and Hird would never have won the thing.
Corey was an out and out gun. Did you watch him play at North?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, Rogers' work will hardly have been required should we hand over #11.

Two late picks and one rookie for a years work.

I'm not sure that that's how its going down, Harks. It could very well be that Rogers has advised that the players that we can get in trade are worth more than the projected availables at #11. If that turns out to be the case it could be a good year's work.

Essendon will get him.

A decade after the AFL ensures we cannot.

Here's one for the rumour file:

I heard there were Free Agents on offer this week. Did anyone know about it at Princes Park?

AFL must not have included Carlton. Typical, we've been screwed over again!!!!

Pretty strong word is coming now that Collingwood will pick up Jordan Russell in the PSD.
Mark Fine & Rob Shaw mentioned it also.
Goddamn i am starting to hate them this trade period

Usually don't mind the wobbles (Dad supports them) but they've killed it this trading period, they seemingly have unlimited cash and an already good team and yet they're still improving.

Watch them somehow pick up
Garlett with 17 - slid because of offfield behaviour
Menzel with 18 slid because of injury
and some unknown star with 20

And Russel as well!
God it infuriates me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usually don't mind the wobbles (Dad supports them) but they've killed it this trading period, they seemingly have unlimited cash and an already good team and yet they're still improving.

And Russel as well!
I think that GWS or Port will grab Russell in the PSD before the filth even have a chance to blink.

And Russel as well!
Yeah but Flowers.........remember that they have to put up with their supporter base and all the morons that follow them.

They are ran well, I'll give them that.

Marty Pask (JR's manager) has said multiple times in radio interviews that there is no chance that JR will be at Carlton next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back