Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qantas is pretty bad as well.
Boarded the plane not long after the schedule time, but sat on the tarmac for 40 minutes one afternoon.
That airport is a shocker.

Laurie Weeks from the Rebels tweeted yesterday that Jetstar gave him a free can of Sprite as an apology for sitting on the tarmac for three hours.

Boarded the plane not long after the schedule time, but sat on the tarmac for 40 minutes one afternoon.
Delhi airport......................................................................................................................................................

So far, Staiker, Didak, Cross and Thomas have a ll been down to the club in the last month or so.
Adams, Doherty and Delaney all linked to us too.
Nothing wrong with due process.
Interview everyone and cover all bases.

Try sitting on the tarmac for 1.2 hours at Abu Dhabi after travelling for 16 hours already!...... bloody Etihad.

I'm glad Barrett has announced it, I was worried for a while that it might be true.
AFLMA journalist of the year...

tumblr_mtk80aBiTt1r64iyzo1_250.gif

This sounds like the Kyle Reimers rumour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a 6 hour delay at Sydney airport after driving up from Wollongong that afternoon.
:thumbsdown:
lol. I feel for ya.
When BF experimented with all those other tags. This one would get a "dislike". I would then start other accounts to dislike it further. He should not be wearing that jumper in any context. :mad:

People, people, people...

The Didak talk is clearly just designed to turn a few heads...journo's will flock like flies to dung leaving us free and unencumbered to snap up Adams and Docherty. Pretty sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back