Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's a little horoscope-ish. What are my lucky numbers?

This is my theory:

Gone is a young-adult dystopian science fiction book series written by Michael Grant. The series is centered around the fictional Californian town of Perdido Beach. Every human 15 and older vanishes, and the town and surrounding areas (later named the FAYZ) are encased within an impenetrable bubble. Many of the people and wildlife develop supernatural powers. The books follow the exploits of various characters, mainly the protagonist Sam Temple and the antagonist, Sam's fraternal twin Caine Soren.

I suspect this is what happened to us Saturday night. Can anybody take a look at Princes Park and see if there is an impenetrable bubble around it?

Very much in favour with recruiting Milne...not for him to play in the team, but could be used prematch to annoy everyone and get them revved up for the match. Then we could retire him and bury him up to his neck in the middle of Princes Park. Hate him almost as much as real estate agents and parking inspectors.

You forgot Used car Salesmen as well..

Because he thought we were going to beat Gold Coast and so wanted to show his support for the Kangas to win the Freo game.
Oh... That's commitment. Not a great weekend for poor old BIB.
It might not be all luck though, don't take it personally Blueinblood, but I won't be giving you a supporters t-shirt for my next match. You just don't seem to have much luck this weekend.

Received a PM from someone not prone to these things. Usual story, someone close to them works with someone close to the club, however this one is not your usual rumour so I thought I would throw it into the mix.

It seems Greg Swann has been in the gun and there has been something brewing behind the scenes over time in terms of a falling out. It appears right up until Friday, it was Swann to go and Ratten to stay for his final year. Of course, last night may be a deal breaker for Ratts. However if there is anything to this, then last night wouldn't be a reason to save Swann either.

I have no idea how any issue with Swann can lead to on field performances like last night, so don't know how it helps us long term. I'm cautiously posting it just to put another angle on just the usual coaching rumours.

I think there may be some merrit to this.

I have noticed a drastic change to Greg Swann between this year and last.

He always seems to be "behind the scenes" these days and never appears to be on the front-foot.

Thats just my opionion though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we have a press conference every monday at 11.00 I believe. Usually players talking about the weekend.
Do you have to go spoil all the cloke (no pun intended) and dagger on here.

Cue scary music. Press conference at 11.............womans stifles scream in background...............

Press Conference 11am ... Ratten getting sacked?

Only reading what someone had posted over facebook. Not 100% but still a rumour. but well know soon enough

Also c4, I don't want Ratten to be sacked so its a rumour thread and I am only posting what i heard

Um no !!!!!!

Business as usual for the Blues

Following a number of media enquiries over the last 24 hours, Carlton President Stephen Kernahan confirmed it was business as usual for the Club in the lead up to the final game of the season against St Kilda on Sunday.

“Everyone at the Club is terribly disappointed with the loss on Saturday night, however it does not change our position in relation to reviewing our operations at the end of the season,” Kernahan said.

“After the weekend’s matches we now know Sunday’s game against St Kilda will be our final match for the season. There will be no decisions and indeed no further meetings to review the operations of the Club until after Sunday’s game.”

Business as usual for the Blues

Hey guys, I happen to have had some contact with a Carlton player and he was saying that some players aren't big fans of Ratts and are happy for him to be replaced. This might simply be how I wanted my year 12 history teacher replaced because he was a hard arse and challenged me to do well(and thus the best teacher I had) or if he really is disliked and therefore disrespected by some of the playing group.

Anyway, I thought the rumour file seems like an appropriate place for semi-shitty-news.

Hey guys, I happen to have had some contact with a Carlton player and he was saying that some players aren't big fans of Ratts and are happy for him to be replaced. This might simply be how I wanted my year 12 history teacher replaced because he was a hard arse and challenged me to do well(and thus the best teacher I had) or if he really is disliked and therefore disrespected by some of the playing group.

Anyway, I thought the rumour file seems like an appropriate place for semi-shitty-news.
Who is the player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back