Media The Tony Lynn 15 secret

Remove this Banner Ad

dude, you're that shit a potential leader even NaturalDisaster would be a better option
Sir, you seem to have mistaken me for someone that said they were a good leader, but saying I'm a potential leader, really shows how little you do know.

Find someone that can lead the status quo like I did, and we can chat some more.

Sir, you seem to have mistaken me for someone that said they were a good leader, but saying I'm a potential leader, really shows how little you do know.

Find someone that can lead the status quo like I did, and we can chat some more.

the status quo is a dumpster fire, it needs to be killed with fire

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello all. As a trustworthy and long standing member of the Sweet FA, I often have communication with others around the league.

One poster, who asked not to be named, has brought to me a very shocking revelation about the Bombers' own Tony Lynn 15, who is currently serving a short ban.

It's something that I will need to investigate a bit further before I reveal it as it could be potentially libelous for me to post it if it's not true. But I couldn't just wait until it was all clear to post this thread.

Please do not speculate what the secret is. I will reveal it in time, but it's important we all know that there's just something about Tony Lynn 15 that isn't quite right.

Thanks for your time and I will provide updates before the big reveal.
I’ve known TL wasn’t quite right for ages.

as I said, all your leaders have checked out, or are off their friggin gord

How did you get hold of our LG Position Description document?😡

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The Tony Lynn 15 secret

Remove this Banner Ad

Back