Media The Tony Lynn 15 secret

Remove this Banner Ad

That said I have been alerted to another big part of the story which is just mind boggling. We will see how it plays out in the coming days!
Hey Loon. Forgive the interruption. I was wondering if I could ask you to change your avatar back to any other one you have had before this one. It’s odd, and I don’t really understand why, but I find that Dyson image really difficult to deal with.

Hey Loon. Forgive the interruption. I was wondering if I could ask you to change your avatar back to any other one you have had before this one. It’s odd, and I don’t really understand why, but I find that Dyson image really difficult to deal with.
100% agree

I reckon he should go back to the Keeny Omega one circa S23.

Hi Proper Gander, no problem at all.

I haven't really considered changing my avatar but will keep in mind that there are fans of my previous one.

Hi Proper Gander, no problem at all.

I haven't really considered changing my avatar but will keep in mind that there are fans of my previous one.
Loonerty previous avatars is actually gaining a growing fan base around these parts. I considered putting together some media around this idea just now before I fortunately realised that I don’t really do media exactly because all of my ideas are at least that stupid

Loonerty previous avatars is actually gaining a growing fan base around these parts. I considered putting together some media around this idea just now before I fortunately realised that I don’t really do media exactly because all of my ideas are at least that stupid
You can do it PG! Have faith in your ability.

Loonerty, I say this with all due respect and love, but are you drawing this thread out in the hopes that something big will happen and you can pretend to be in the know?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loonerty, I say this with all due respect and love, but are you drawing this thread out in the hopes that something big will happen and you can pretend to be in the know?
No mate I promise you there's a lot happening but it's just not the time yet until I can confirm it all.

Just gotta be patient ABE. It will absolutely floor you when it does.
HulI6cP.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The Tony Lynn 15 secret

Remove this Banner Ad

Back