Media The Tony Lynn 15 secret

Remove this Banner Ad

They are coming, I promise.

If you could see the PMS I'm getting... Wow.
I don’t think I’d like to see the PMS you are getting. That doesn’t even make sense?
How can one “see” PMS?
Weird.

To be continued...

you guys really need to improve your fake drama. the last three weeks are embarrassing even by Furies standards

waiting, thats what you have now? granted its better than last night, but come on....

Hey Tony Lynn 15 , are you able to play this week after your ban?

And fancy keeping Bovo on the bench. Disrespect right there.

Mate please. Do you reckon Gary Ablett Senior ever had to come back through the twos?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate please. Do you reckon Gary Ablett Senior ever had to come back through the twos?

FFS i hate Gen Y

On 1 February 1991, Ablett, aged 29, stunned most football fans when he announced his retirement, citing personal reasons and a loss of enjoyment for the game. His previous season in 1990 was marred by injury, dipping motivation, and personal issues, including a separation from his wife. He was eventually encouraged to reverse his decision and he made his return in Round 12 for the Geelong reserves team. This generated enormous media interest and drew an abnormally large crowd for the curtain-raiser game at Princes Park.

FFS i hate Gen Y

On 1 February 1991, Ablett, aged 29, stunned most football fans when he announced his retirement, citing personal reasons and a loss of enjoyment for the game. His previous season in 1990 was marred by injury, dipping motivation, and personal issues, including a separation from his wife. He was eventually encouraged to reverse his decision and he made his return in Round 12 for the Geelong reserves team. This generated enormous media interest and drew an abnormally large crowd for the curtain-raiser game at Princes Park.

He chose to come back through the twos. I didnt.

He chose to come back through the twos. I d8dnt.

you should at least give your spot up for a rookie to get off of the bench, someone at your club needs to show rookies some leadership

you should at least give your spot up for a rookie to get off of the bench, someone at your club needs to show rookies some leadership
Finally! Some common sense! That’s the problem with common sense nowadays Neddly, it’s just not that common.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The Tony Lynn 15 secret

Remove this Banner Ad

Back