The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys should be trying to get Ben Simmons. I don't see Luka leaving the Mavs and if he did it would be for a team that had other good players.
We're too far away still and Fultz is a bit like Simmons actually in terms of the lack of outside shot. Probably need shooters more than anything atm.

That said we need a 3 pretty badly. Might be Barnes or Kuminga in the draft though.

Bucks in real trouble. Obviously must defend home court in game three or this series will be a short one. Giannis is putting up numbers but cant help but wince every time he does something athletic. He surely cant be right?!

Bucks in real trouble. Obviously must defend home court in game three or this series will be a short one. Giannis is putting up numbers but cant help but wince every time he does something athletic. He surely cant be right?!
Sliding doors moment but imagine if the Bucks traded for CP3 instead of Jrue Holiday. The latter just hasn't found his shot this series and is bricking too many layups atm.

MLB All-Star Game is on today. These are the lineups.

Shohei Ohtani was also in the Home Run Derby, as he has the most home runs in Baseball this year. What a story!

spot on!

Stephen A Smith cant have him as the face of MLB due to the use of an interpreter

spot on!

Stephen A Smith cant have him as the face of MLB due to the use of an interpreter
I couldn’t help shake my head at that, what an idiot. Shohei speaks English, he is just comfortable with an interpreter in certain settings. It seems like Stephen A Smith could do with a bit of research but shock jokes don’t bother researching.

Also side note has anyone been keeping an eye on the Olympic basketball warms ups.

We just beat USA. I repeat, we best USA, even without Ben Simmons.

Weirdly the US lost to Nigeria before losing to us as well, then we beat Nigeria by 40 points. Gold Medal confirmed.

Also side note has anyone been keeping an eye on the Olympic basketball warms ups.

Weirdly the US lost to Nigeria before losing to us as well, then we beat Nigeria by 40 points. Gold Medal confirmed.

a bit of cross pollination.....

come here for all your olympic basketball talk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We would of lost if Simmons played.

Pretty sure the NBA is fixing this to get it to a seventh game though.

The Giannis travel?
The foul on Middleton where Ayton was clearly hooking and should have been an offensive foul.
The tug on the net when Giannis shot was still on the rim, should have been goal tending.
The disallowed Lopez dunk cos it was deemed to be over the cylinder so offensive interference.

Lot's of bogus calls against the Bucks in that quarter.

Pretty sure the NBA is fixing this to get it to a seventh game though.

The Giannis travel?
The foul on Middleton where Ayton was clearly hooking and should have been an offensive foul.
The tug on the net when Giannis shot was still on the rim, should have been goal tending.
The disallowed Lopez dunk cos it was deemed to be over the cylinder so offensive interference.

Lot's of bogus calls against the Bucks in that quarter.
And yet you still have Scott Foster officiating this. The great equalizer.

Remove this Banner Ad

The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back