The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Giannis just insane in that series. Deserves all the success he gets, just an incredibly likeable guy.

Crazy to think three Antetokounmpo brothers have now won an NBA title.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next season is gonna be so interesting now. Bucks will want to defend but the Nets will be healthy so I dont like their chances. The draft is coming up and plenty of trades and free agency. Should be a cracker. I wonder if CP3 stays in Phoenix or takes the easy way out and heads to LA.

Next season is gonna be so interesting now. Bucks will want to defend but the Nets will be healthy so I dont like their chances. The draft is coming up and plenty of trades and free agency. Should be a cracker. I wonder if CP3 stays in Phoenix or takes the easy way out and heads to LA.

Be good if he went to the lakers. But prefer lillard. Not that I can see a way for either really to happen

A look back at the 2013 NBA draft

1. Anthony Bennett
2. Victor Oladipo
3. Otto Porter Jr.
4. Cody Zeller
5. Alex Len
6. Nerlens Noel
7. Ben McLemore
8. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
9. Trey Burke
10. CJ McCollum
11. Michael Carter-Williams
12. Steven Adams
13. Kelly Olynyk
14. Shabazz Muhammad

15. Giannis Antetokounmpo (1 NBA title, 1 NBA Finals MVP, 2 x NBA MVP, NBA All-Star Game MVP, 5 x NBA All-Star, 3 x All-NBA First Team, 2 x All-NBA Second Team, NBA Defensive Player of the Year, 3 x NBA All-Defensive Team, 1 NBA All-Defensive Second Team, NBA Most Improved Player (2017), NBA All-Rookie Team (2014)

Suffice to say only the Bucks chose wisely with their draft pick in the first 15 selections.

1. Anthony Bennett
2. Victor Oladipo
3. Otto Porter Jr.
4. Cody Zeller
5. Alex Len
6. Nerlens Noel
7. Ben McLemore
9. Trey Burke
10. CJ McCollum
12. Steven Adams
13. Kelly Olynyk
14. Shabazz Muhammad

15. Giannis Antetokounmpo (1 NBA title, 1 NBA Finals MVP, 2 x NBA MVP, NBA All-Star Game MVP, 5 x NBA All-Star, 3 x All-NBA First Team, 2 x All-NBA Second Team, NBA Defensive Player of the Year, 3 x NBA All-Defensive Team, 1 NBA All-Defensive Second Team, NBA Most Improved Player (2017), NBA All-Rookie Team (2014)

Suffice to say only the Bucks chose wisely with their draft pick in the first 15 selections.
One of the worst drafts of all time. Propped up by Giannis.

1. Anthony Bennett
2. Victor Oladipo
3. Otto Porter Jr.
4. Cody Zeller
5. Alex Len
6. Nerlens Noel
7. Ben McLemore
9. Trey Burke
10. CJ McCollum
12. Steven Adams
13. Kelly Olynyk
14. Shabazz Muhammad

One of the worst drafts of all time. Propped up by Giannis.

2 nba champions in that 15.

Cant see how the Lakers manage to acquire either of them, they just dont have the assets.

yep spot on.

Very true, there are champions in that list. But as individual players, there is no question that Giannis would be Pick 1 on a re-draft.

Pretty sure when we did mock drafts on the basketball board i had giannis at no 1 or 2.

1. Anthony Bennett
2. Victor Oladipo
3. Otto Porter Jr.
4. Cody Zeller
5. Alex Len
6. Nerlens Noel
7. Ben McLemore
9. Trey Burke
10. CJ McCollum
12. Steven Adams
13. Kelly Olynyk
14. Shabazz Muhammad

This is such a painful draft as an Orlando fan as this was the off-season we traded Dwight Howard and ended up with the #2 pick, who's arguably the 2nd best player from that draft now actually. And he ended up getting traded with Sabonis for Serge Freakin Ibaka. Ugh.

I remember MCW winning ROTY because Philly allowed him to shoot 25 times a game also.

1. Anthony Bennett
2. Victor Oladipo
3. Otto Porter Jr.
4. Cody Zeller
5. Alex Len
6. Nerlens Noel
7. Ben McLemore
9. Trey Burke
10. CJ McCollum
12. Steven Adams
13. Kelly Olynyk
14. Shabazz Muhammad

Tbf the only film they had of Giannis was him dominating 5ft 10 school kids in Greece. He was quite a speculative pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back