The Vent Thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a vent but I plan to buy a paddle pop guernsey when they are on clearance and burn it as a sacrifice to the football gods to mark the end of the misery filled Paddlepop Years.

Will film it.

My vent is that this guys a weirdo.

Not really a vent but I plan to buy a paddle pop guernsey when they are on clearance and burn it as a sacrifice to the football gods to mark the end of the misery filled Paddlepop Years.

Will film it.
Just edit out the defecation & urination. Should probably disguise the Angus effigy as well (from a legal point of view).

Wish I had the money to buy out the last of the Paddlepops so that ritual burnings couldn't be done - or if people were that desperate to do it, at $1000 a pop my car would be paid off pretty quickly...

Will film it.

An Office Space style setting may add to the atmosphere. Back up in yo ass with the resurrection.

Will film it.

With it being very unlikely anyone will still have possession of a paddlepop lion Guernsey in 10-20 years you should probably hang onto it for antique value... so maybe buy two; burn one lock away the other ;)

With it being very unlikely anyone will still have possession of a paddlepop lion Guernsey in 10-20 years you should probably hang onto it for antique value... so maybe buy two; burn one lock away the other ;)

Like the new-wave design of FORD circa the turn of the millenium? AU Falcons look better with age...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we were any other club, the shit going down today would dominate the agenda but we will have to take the inevitable backseat to the Jack Viney hysteria tonight. Hopefully AFL360 can spare 15 seconds of airtime to discuss us.

If we were any other club, the shit going down today would dominate the agenda but we will have to take the inevitable backseat to the Jack Viney hysteria tonight. Hopefully AFL360 can spare 15 seconds of airtime to discuss us.

I missed last nights installment...did we get any mention?

Well to be fair ,Melbourne are a very important club now the lord and savior Roos is coach.

Im pretty sure it has got no mention down here... its all about Viney

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back