The Vent Thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a mod ban all the dickheads who post on this site?

ZoBlitz

Isn't it against Bigfooty rules to abuse the mods by calling them dickheads??

Can we vote on the mods at the BigFooty lions board AGM?

Isn't it against Bigfooty rules to abuse the mods by calling them dickheads??

For normal users yes, but you've forgotten that former mods get...

8nfys.jpg

Glad Holmes is gone, can't think of anything that could be worse at the club really. Maybe if we hadnt a win. Are we in any danger of folding?

There is not a thread about this issue on the first 3 pages of the main board. Seems like no one in the footy world gives a stuff about the club. Will be interesting to see what coverage it gets on fox footy tonight.

Last edited:
Glad Holmes is gone, can't think of anything that could be worse at the club really. Maybe if we hadnt a win. Are we in any danger of folding?

There is not a thread about this issue on the first 3 pages of the main board. Seems like no one in the footy world gives a stuff about the club. Will be interesting to see what coverage it gets on fox footy tonight.
Thread is in 'the footy industry' sub-board. Pretty shit sub-board that one to be honest.

There was, started by a Melbourne poster, but it was moved to the footy industry sub-board.

Is it just me, or watching Sydney march out millions of dollars in poached footballers while we struggle to even stay afloat just make you feel sick in the guts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The people who run the Club and the AFL look like a pack of Morons.
Gutted the comp with Suns and GWS (its not a level playing field period for the next 5+ years).
Sydney Swans can splash out on any player they want and get them another joke.
Big clubs who are swimming in cash can splash out on a army of support staff to get the seagulls
running fast for "flood footy". Cap footy department spending and get AFL back to looking like AFL.
**** this evolution BS which leads to players getting juiced up so they can run faster or whatever.
Sport is for fun and the entertainment. These cashed up clubs and coaches are ruining the entertainment that was
AFL.

Anyway.

NUMBER 1 on the agenda (for the new board) should be to get rid of the most Ugly paddle pop pussy lion ever (forced down
our throats). Never change a jumper without putting it to a MEMBERS vote you know the ******** fans who show up to
watch there team (jumper).

Get the real Lion back on the jumper and get some more maroon on it for Queenslanders like me.
Maroon and good hard footy wins fans up here. Respect the past as well this is what the fans wanted
not this paddle pop disgrace along with the disgrace that was the board of old smelly men.

Also on the Coach.
The players should of got a vote on it for a coach change.
Also the Members should of got a vote on it.
Then the smelly old useless men could make a choice.

My vote last year if I bloody got it (gold member) was a vote for Voss and the Footy I was seeing.
This year I will send in some rope for the board (and now ex board) members.

Last edited:
I AM SO ****ING LIVID. NO FORGIVENESS FOR THAT BLATANT DISPLAY OF PURE ****ING CHEATING! ALL THE ESSENDON SUPPORTING ****WITS I KNOW HAVE BEEN UNFRIENDED AND I AM ASHAMED TO EVEN KNOW THEM!

My vent is against Andrew Raines! He had 17 disposals to 3/4 time, but he should have realised it as not enough. At full time there were 10 Brisbane players (not counting Robertson) who had fewer disposals than Raines managed to gather with one less quarter to gather the disposals in. What was Raines thinking? He should have known that 17 disposals to 3/4 time would not be enough to prevent Leppitsch subbing him off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back