the VENT thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.. alot more to vent about...

Drummond.. used ot be in team, then i swapped out before r1 lockout.. he's constantly getting 100+ easily av111 and now ill never get him in

Hill, from freo.. had him in, was getting 30's crap idiot, decided to keep Suban on the of chance that one of the two is ever allowed to play afl ever again.. and HIll comes and gets 132 and Suban is shitting around in 50.

Tuck,... took him out because he was going nowhere adn there was Hartlett who I could use as a much needed cash cow. Beams and Hartlett to cover 1 position. EASY! Beams = 70av, Hartlett is vconsistant and got 60 even when port was demolished by the saints last week. In one week, as soon as Tuck goes out and Hartlett in, HARTLETT AND BLOODY BEAMS ARE OUT FOR WEEKS!!!!!!! No cover!!!! STUPID!

Walker.. kept him, wil go down to 150k or something, and hence is not even a cash cow anymore.. just going to ahve to sit it out and he's on field.

Hartlett is on the bench while beams is on field... and beams got 40... bloody ehll, atleast i don have to worry abvout it net week as there both bloody fkin injured!!!

Riewoldt, thanks to the Goddard is injured for round 1 rumors back before round 1, I nearly brought in Nick Riewoldt in the fwds and took out goddard in the backs.. decided to just get another saints player to have one for the hell of it. Ended up not... and now, I decided to keep injured skippy for bloody goodness sakes so walker counts while injured skippy doe jake shit. I could have had wlkaed doing nothingm who cares while Riewoldt plays now I ahve SHIT!!!

Hodge.. CAN"T PLAY FOR SHIT THIS EYAR, uselesss can't scoref a SC point, paid not dollar, new he was out of form, and that 3 weeks in the preseason usually brings him intof orm.. so I thought, hey i can manage 3 bad weeks, so rather than saying, ill bring him in ____ and wasting a trade, he will get in form quickly because its actual season and within 3-4 weeks I will have a great backline player who plays even if injured, true warrior....SHIT!!!! he doesn't play at all.. completely useless, wasted heaps of money, doesn't get any points and the useless twat now is too cheap to downgrade to someone else, while everyone is is jumping on him as hell get better in 100 bloody rounds, when everyone will have had him for 200k and I will have wasted 400k which I shouldn't ahve wasted as I was going to get bloody fking Drummond at the start rather than this pansy boy hodge.

Franklin.. see above except for teh true warrior bit.... this guys a flower.

Garlett.. sueless ****** who can't even keep a spot in a team

Robinson see Garlett....'

Cheney.. see above

Cornes... idiot who i had him my team for a year and didn't do anything, and now this stupid fk goes and gets 3/4 rounds of 120 scores as soon as he leaves after having him for 25 rounds and doing nothing!

Beams and Hartlett.. not there fault but simultanesouly injrued who in th eFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF who can predict that!!!

Walker... useless shit can't even get a b/e EVEN WHEN HE IS LESS THAN 200k.. and he can't get a b/e for goodness sake..

Delediol... can't score for shit... idiot.. and to know that richo was less than him and averaged more than him!!!!!! ahh lboody hell I have lost so much money between him, pav, hodge, franklin.

Pendels out for selwood before r1 lockout... pendles av over 120, selwood finally getting a bit over 100

Houlihan can't score half the weeks and others are great.. its just as soon as you have a close match he ruins it for you...

That's about it for now... stay tuned for tomorrow's instalment of WTF happened to my SC Team!

Youll laugh, youll cry and youll through the lboody computer out the fking window...

Only upside, I ddn't have Ottens, Hill Luenbgerg or any other shit-tastic ruck.

Love the rant Un OC, letting it all out there.

So far have started pretty slowly, but am beginning to get things back on track. But my biggest annoyance would have to be Franklin. gets 119 against Geelong, as he would, but can't get a kick in an electric chair at the minute. But will have to keep him, am hoping he finds some form soon.

My emergencies are very thin, as Hogan and Gamble have been dropped from the Cats side (but this week traded in Reiwoldt for Gamble with the cash i got trading Ottens for the Demon ruckman Meesen). Backline is poor, Suban getting his 50's along with Zac, at least they are playing. Missed the Rich bandwagon, and he obviously is scoring the best of the rookies. Annoyed i didn't get Leon Davis, but then again, i would never have dreamed he'd score so well.

Pendlebury starting to heat up, as is J.Selwood and Chappy. Biggest disappointments were S.Burgoyne (since traded for Gaz though:thumbsu:), and also peeved at lower clubs who don't play their youngsters. Demons had no excuse to not play Spencer, and Tigers the same with Browne in the ruck. Not like Pattison or Graham are that good.

Kudos to H.McIntosh, Gazza, Pendles, S.Fisher, and glad that Chad, Pav, Judd, Drummond etc are starting to find form. Probably not too bad a side now, but am very vulnerable as no emergencies are currently being selected by their sides, or are injured. Oh, by the way, Mitch Robinson, starts off like a house on fire with 100+, then his score halves each week until his ignominious 13 and subsequent dropping. Doubt he'll ever get back now...

"and bad mistakes, i've made a few..."

regrets... i have a provisional score of 2189 for this round. i should be pretty happy with that, right?

no - for i had suban instead of s hill for the first time this round. hill has been annoying me too much. that decision cost me 82 points.

and zaharakis vs dangerfield is proving a difficult decision every week. this week it was zaha - which cost me another 37 points.

at the pointy end of this game, 119 points makes such a huge difference. and it would've easily been the best score i've ever had at this point of the season (before unloading all the trades at the end of season)

oh, and richo? wtf!?!

oh, and hodge... well what can i say about him that hasn't already been said? hopeless ****house pathetic loser mother****er.

the gold logie for longest posts of the year (in all threads) goes to.... UN_OC :p

my vent... F**k you Buddy Franklin, do something!

This post is a vent against myself for being a *******.

I present the evidence your honour:

1) Last week (round 5) I played Beams in my team ahead of Sammy Mitchell as in round 4 he had a bad one. Cost me a lazy 100 odd points
2) This week (round 6), I trade out Roughead for Shannon Byrnes as the stats say I get the same points return for $100k less. Result? 100 odd points lost and I have a dud in my team
3) Somehow, I have clicked Richo to be my captain over Ablett for round 6. Result? 44 points from Richo (22 x 2 ) versus 91 from Ablett. Lost 140 points

Now, I have to trade out Richo for Leon Davis as I have some money left. That should work, but watch it blow up next week.

Gilbee.

Why did I bring you in at the start of the season?

Gilbert is kicking your ****ing arse. GILBERT!!!!1

****ing clown

X 2 again.

Gilbee is a bloody useless flog and is as bad as H.Shaw. Couldn't even manage to get out of a paper bag let alone a tag.

Having him instead of Drummond is costing me 30-40 points more a week most weeks.

Bugger! :mad:

My Vent part 2

I think this week i will start with drumroll please.......

Linda Gilbee... The only thing softer than this prancing princess is K.Rudd after seeing his mrs naked.The only player out on a A.F.L field wearing a tutu was the inspiration for the kick it to me add due to his bouncing around and waving his arms around like the fat kid at school nobody wants to pass the ball too.

85% of this muppets possessions come from kickins to himself from points due to the fact noone wants to pass to the heartless tosser because god forbid he ever went and got a possession on his own accord which would actually make him look like a footballer. Linda doesn t deserve the ball delivered to him and i applaud the rest of the doggies players for not doing so.The only footballer in history to have never in his A.F.L career come off the ground with a speck of dirt on him needs to HTFU or give the game up and let a kid come in who will atleast have a go.

Inside sources are telling me B.Gibbs and Linda are going to be dance partners in the next series dancing with the stars.Both are fighting over the female posistion.

You have one more week Linda better change your ways or i will make Imprompt your coach.

This post is a vent against myself for being a *******.

I present the evidence your honour:

1) Last week (round 5) I played Beams in my team ahead of Sammy Mitchell as in round 4 he had a bad one. Cost me a lazy 100 odd points
2) This week (round 6), I trade out Roughead for Shannon Byrnes as the stats say I get the same points return for $100k less. Result? 100 odd points lost and I have a dud in my team
3) Somehow, I have clicked Richo to be my captain over Ablett for round 6. Result? 44 points from Richo (22 x 2 ) versus 91 from Ablett. Lost 140 points

Now, I have to trade out Richo for Leon Davis as I have some money left. That should work, but watch it blow up next week.

hahahaha if this is serious you have to be the worst SCer on her

beams starting over mitchell?

roughhead to byres?

gold :p

My Vent part 2

I think this week i will start with drumroll please.......

Linda Gilbee... The only thing softer than this prancing princess is K.Rudd after seeing his mrs naked.The only player out on a A.F.L field wearing a tutu was the inspiration for the kick it to me add due to his bouncing around and waving his arms around like the fat kid at school nobody wants to pass the ball too.

85% of this muppets possessions come from kickins to himself from points due to the fact noone wants to pass to the heartless tosser because god forbid he ever went and got a possession on his own accord which would actually make him look like a footballer. Linda doesn t deserve the ball delivered to him and i applaud the rest of the doggies players for not doing so.The only footballer in history to have never in his A.F.L career come off the ground with a speck of dirt on him needs to HTFU or give the game up and let a kid come in who will atleast have a go.

Inside sources are telling me B.Gibbs and Linda are going to be dance partners in the next series dancing with the stars.Both are fighting over the female posistion.

Gold :p... and yes, I agree Linda has been shite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:mad:
hahahaha if this is serious you have to be the worst SCer on her

beams starting over mitchell?

roughhead to byres?

gold :p

Yes, it's serious

Yes, I'm crap at this

I was ranked 12,725 after round 5. Scraped out a lazy 1880 this week.

See you at ranking 60,000 :mad:

My Vent part 2

The only player out on a A.F.L field wearing a tutu was the inspiration for the kick it to me add due to his bouncing around and waving his arms around like the fat kid at school nobody wants to pass the ball too.

You have one more week Linda better change your ways or i will make Imprompt your coach.

Yeh got this joker in my team too...LOL

My vent is Goodes, apparently my smokie over Judd...LOL

Somone open up a Captain for Round 7 thread...it should be interesting for once.

my Goodes vent is coming during the week can't be bothered writing it at the moment it is going to be longer than the bible.

I'm interested in the Goodes vent also given that I am considering picking up Goodes this week. Think he is very good value for someone that has consistently averaged over 100 for the past few seasons. Averaging a tick under 100 now with 3 hundreds and 3 fairly ordinary scores. One big hundred which brings the average back up.

Still think he has something to offer at his price - either this week or next.

I guess he is a bit roller coaster ish, but should average over 100 at the end of the year which I guess is the main thing. Thoughts?

LOL! This Goodes vent should be rather amusing. :D

I may do one on S.Fisher, the guy is up and down like a freaking Yo-Yo at the moment. :rolleyes:

But for those of us with Fisher and Goddard it seems to even out

Week 1: F-87 G-128 T-215
Week 2: F-111 G-85 T-196
Week 3: F-104 G-175 T-279
Week 4: F-59 G-113 T-172
Week 5: F-175 G-74 T-249
Week 6: F-78 G-174 T-252

But for those of us with Fisher and Goddard it seems to even out

Week 1: F-87 G-128 T-215
Week 2: F-111 G-85 T-196
Week 3: F-104 G-175 T-279
Week 4: F-59 G-113 T-172
Week 5: F-175 G-74 T-249
Week 6: F-78 G-174 T-252

I have both too mate. The thing that's annoying me is that they just can't seem to both fire together on the same week. :eek:

Its either Goddard with a half decent score or Fisher. Its even worse when you see guys like S.Hill getting a higher score than one of your premium defenders.

By the way I have S.Hill too. Not whinging about him this week that's for sure as he wasn't on the bench this week (unlike last week with Petrenko on the ground) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back