The war against renewable energy

Remove this Banner Ad

Correct. England close their last coal mine with abot 6 times our population and Albanenese still arguing we need coal.
Abanese= Climate bastard.
And nuclear is a non-insignificant part of their current energy mix.

I have found it very interesting the amount of people pointing to the UK as a bastion of what should be done, but still howling that nuclear isn't a feasible option.

For the record. I don't like the idea of nuclear and am in no way advocating for it, merely pointing out that it has enabled the UK to ditch coal (pun intended).

I used to be pretty bullish about the Australian auto industry.
They did a lot right. They made reliable vehicles that were not overpriced.

Right now i don't give a rats tossbag if new importers move in and the old importers suffer.

And nuclear is a non-insignificant part of their current energy mix.

I have found it very interesting the amount of people pointing to the UK as a bastion of what should be done, but still howling that nuclear isn't a feasible option.

For the record. I don't like the idea of nuclear and am in no way advocating for it, merely pointing out that it has enabled the UK to ditch coal (pun intended).

If we just moved Australia to Norway and got rid of 4/5 of our population, we could just run it all on Hydro.
Simples.

( and so are the people who think that the solution is simple ).

Dropped some visitors off at their city hotel, but found the options to do this very limited.

Drop off zones were always rare in Melbourne, but today there was a green bike lane - which I support - but pulled in on the lane and after 30 seconds. Cyclist let me know about it.

I see his point of view, but unless ‘parking’ is allowed, unless you are bus or taxi, what I did is now illegal. To stop outside the bike lane would have been in the only lane with vehicular traffic.

I think a serious sector has been overlooked here. We see all the graphics about single driver cars being bad, but where is the advocate for ride sharers?

It would be even worse if there were increased cycle traffic, unsafe to let people out of your car with cyclists making crossing a green lane dangerous

Remove this Banner Ad

The war against renewable energy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back