Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t get all the Schapelle hate. Even if she was guilty and I’m not 100 % convinced, she’s done her time, I think we should all get over it.

I don't hate her and agree that she's done her time. It's not like she committed murder. However I'm not a big fan of her appearing on reality shows and profiting from her infamy.

I don't hate her and agree that she's done her time. It's not like she committed murder. However I'm not a big fan of her appearing on reality shows and profiting from her infamy.
No different to a wag selling candles or doing the toilet paper count in the supermarket for the little paper
Everyone's trying to cash in on their 15 minutes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No different to a wag selling candles or doing the toilet paper count in the supermarket for the little paper
Everyone's trying to cash in on their 15 minutes
Which is also shit. But at least they're not getting their 15 (which is now more like 15 years for Schappelle) by way of being a convicted drug smuggler.

Which is also sh*t. But at least they're not getting their 15 (which is now more like 15 years for Schappelle) by way of being a convicted drug smuggler.

it was cannabis - let’s not make her out to be one of the Bali 9

If someone on screen is annoying you it should be easy enough to find another option. It's not like it's the 80s with 4 channels on TV.

I was going to say the same thing and i bet barely anyone watches whatever she is going to be on anyway.....is free tv still a thing? Its basically all rubbish on free TV

I was going to say the same thing and i bet barely anyone watches whatever she is going to be on anyway.....is free tv still a thing? Its basically all rubbish on free TV

Good question. I don't even know anymore. I think a lot of channels stream free online. But over here you at least need basic cable to watch any regular television.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back