Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels good to get that stuff done. We did a big clear out of the yard and are getting some old asbestos sheds removed from the property next week.

Well yeah getting stuck into the yard is next on the agenda. Found out the old retaining wall actually gave us some extra frontage, ehh i'll give it back even though I don't like the neighbour, i'm a good campaigner like that.

Well yeah getting stuck into the yard is next on the agenda. Found out the old retaining wall actually gave us some extra frontage, ehh i'll give it back even though I don't like the neighbour, i'm a good campaigner like that.
We had to clear stuff so the sheds could be removed. Got more stuff to get rid off after that before we can start making the yard nice.

Still we've been looking at it for over 5 years so it feels good to get started even if the wallet is taking a hit on it

When helping out elderly people with their shopping
Hello mate. Sounds like you like to help out the elderly and I reckon that’s just ace. Do you carry their bags to the car or something like that? Those bags can get really heavy especially if they’ve got a few slabs of a soft drink of their choice!
Nah what i do is go with them to the shops. Help them with what they want to buy and go back home with them.
It makes it awesome because they are elderly.
Nice one mate! I reckon it would be tough to be elderly, never leaving your home except to go to the front porch to pick up a home delivered meal. Zero quality of life :(
images (67).jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footy is back! Watched the aflw game tonight which has a new system. The aflua are helping with mentoring the afl womens umpires.

Went to the baseball tonight. Was very enjoyable had everything, a streaker, a melee, Aces one win away from the Claxton Shield

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ian Chappell was, maybe still is I dunno, the youngest player to captain a Claxton Shield winning side when he led SA to victory in 1964.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back