Things That Shit Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

-people who put something on their status like "why would I do that, are you crazy?" or "can't belive it's happening, so bloddy annoyed" or even just a "so pissed right now" and when you ask why/what they say "dw" or "nm". If it's private, tell a friend! We don't ALL need to here about a personal issue
-headrushes
-sunburn
-when your sharing food with someone from the same plate/bag and they lick their fingers and go back in for more!!!

here's a good one:

... changing the access password to your work computer, especially when youre used to using the same one for nearly 3 months

its hard to remember that you changed your password and its most likely you'll get locked out from typing in the old password!

When a person updates their fb status with useless dribble, such as:

- Is bored
- Is tired
- 7 days to go, 6 days to go, 5 days to go, etc.
- Is making dinner
- People who update their status multiple times a day

Something that annoys me is variations on the word 'versus'.

"Versus" (often abbreviated to "vs") can obviously be used in the following way - "It's first versus second in a top-of-the-table clash". However, "verses" are portions of a song, and it is incorrect to use that word in the following way - "the small warrior verses the bigger opponent". "The small warrior fights the bigger opponent" would be the correct way to express that scene descriptively (in the context of a fight, for example). Furthermore, use of the word "versing" in this context, eg. "We're versing a good team tommorow" is also incorrect. I have no idea where the use of "versing" in this context started, but when I hear anyone over the age of ten use it, particularly people my own age (I'm 21), it makes me cringe. It really does sound like kid-speak, along the same lines as "broughtded" ("brought") and "brungded" ("brung"), and obviously nobody who uses 'versing' in the aformentioned context in adulthood has been corrected on it as they should have been.

When a person updates their fb status with useless dribble, such as:

- Is bored
- Is tired
- 7 days to go, 6 days to go, 5 days to go, etc.
- Is making dinner
- People who update their status multiple times a day

Well get off facebook then, because that covers a lot of updates.:D

I hate it when people exclusively post 'emo' updates . Those people tend to get deleted very quickly. Sure when I have had a really bad day, I say so, but whats the point in only posting about how bad your life apparently is?

-people who put something on their status like "why would I do that, are you crazy?" or "can't belive it's happening, so bloddy annoyed" or even just a "so pissed right now" and when you ask why/what they say "dw" or "nm". If it's private, tell a friend! We don't ALL need to here about a personal issue

Another good Facebook related one.

Generally someone will then say "What's wrong mate?" and the response is "Oh nothing, dw"

FFS. Why post at all?

I can't stand people that make statuses from massive events or day/nights out.

For example

- "At Stereosonic its so freakin awesome". If its so freakin awesome why are you on facebook on your phone.

- "At Dreamworld, just rode the Giant drop".

Seriously who takes the time to go on Facebook at theses times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baby facebook updates are a plague. Yeah we don't really care when your kid tried to count to 10 and got stuck at 6 LOLZ OMG SOOO CUTE!!!
The most recent status on my news feed involving kids was something like "Aw, my baby just got her first nosebleed"

:confused:

I can't stand people that make statuses from massive events or day/nights out.

For example

- "At Stereosonic its so freakin awesome". If its so freakin awesome why are you on facebook on your phone.

- "At Dreamworld, just rode the Giant drop".

Seriously who takes the time to go on Facebook at theses times.
There's a group for that now too, 'If the party you are at is "going off", then why are you on Facebook?' :p

Another good Facebook related one.

Generally someone will then say "What's wrong mate?" and the response is "Oh nothing, dw"

FFS. Why post at all?
Nail on the Head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back