Things That Shit Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witnessed a fairly young bogan randomly walk up to an Indian couple eating on a park bench across the train station and throw 3 punches into the male Indian for no reason at all. Absolutely f*cking disgusting. Everyone else who was around was yelling at him and ran towards the victim to help him out. Luckily he wasn't too badly hurt. My friends and I tried to find any security guards (at 10pm) and failed. F*cking disgraceful and makes me sick.

Train Stations are fast becoming feral central.

You should have caught the little **** and put your boots into his skull.

BigFooty and his ebay threads selling his crap. :thumbsdown: Never posts a topic just poxy stuff to make money:thumbsdown:

Hate how women always leave bathroom floors wet after they have a shower. Blokes don't do it. Is it too hard to dry yourself in the shower??:thumbsdown:

One thing that shits me is when people try to talk to me when im in the shower. They have all day to tell me stuff, and they wait until im in the shower with running water so that I cant hear what they have to say anyway.

Particularly when it is trivial crap that can wait 10 minutes when im out of the bathroom. :thumbsu:

Its just so inconsiderate. Last Saturday night they were out smoking marijuana.

Sounds like a spitting image of my neighbours if this is the case. I'm actually playing thumping music right now and I don't care if I piss those dropkicks off, in fact I hope I piss them off.

Lately every 16-17 year old guy wants to say either three phrases. Decent, poor form, or good form. It is really starting to shit me. The latter two should never be used outside of a sporting arena.

I'm seconding Australia day.

Going to Northcote for a bbq and get hassled by a bunch of 13 year old kids at the station, drunk off their **** screaming some shit I didn't catch. Feckers surround me and keep saying shit about the flag (that's draped over their shoulders touching the ground mind you, a serious offense in any military) I can't do anything since they're kids which just pissed me off even more because I just had to cop it.

Makes me feel sick thinking about the soldiers who die so these little ****s can wipe their faces clean of UDL with the flag in safety.

Good bbq though.

The fact everyone is going back to school and work this week - traffic for the last month or so has been a breeze, now it is rubbish again.

If you ever read about me going on a killing spree you can solely blame Zumba. Whoever invented this id pull his head off and shit down his throat.

Ah, mate, I'm Indian and that's racist.
I'm not saying that either of you should be swearing, but calling somone a mofo is not racist. Telling someone to f**k off back to America is racist.

I'm not saying that either of you should be swearing, but calling somone a mofo is not racist. Telling someone to f**k off back to America is racist.

You do realize that I was being facetious, right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should have caught the little **** and put your boots into his skull.

We were on the other side of the tracks while a train was actually stopped at the station. I'm also female so I probably would've gotten killed. My male friends were running to it to try and catch the filthy f*ck but by then it had already stopped and we couldnt see him.

Weird thing was, we watched the rest of the incident and I think the bogan's friend had come up to the poor guy and shook his hand apologising? No idea what happened.

I hate teeny boppers who use the word "like" in every sentence.
e.g. "I messaged him like, 2 days ago, and you think he'd like, answer my message. He's like, such an arseh*le!"

People who ring you, and you say hello, they say hi back and then say nothing...um you called me what did you want to say!

Also people who ring up radio stations wanting to say something, but do the same thing.

Banks who send me a letter advising they have added on some new credit card/bpay or internet transaction fee and then refer me to their website or accompanying brochure for "tips on how I can save money and avoid paying fees".

Like they are doing society a favor or something.

People who bring their kids to restaurants/cafes and let them run ragged, ruining the dining experience for everyone else. Whats even worse, their parents dont even give a shit that this happens.

FFS either:
1. Make them sit in their chair and stay there
2. Leave them at home
3. Dont bother coming out in the first place

People who ring you, and you say hello, they say hi back and then say nothing...um you called me what did you want to say!

Yeah, I know what you mean. Also, people who call you and dont say "hi ITS -insert name here-"... like how the **** am I supposed to know who it is right away, especially from one word like "hello"???

My bf's dad does it to me (not that he rings often or anything!!) and it shits me to tears.. wonder if i should say something... :confused:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Also, people who call you and dont say "hi ITS -insert name here-"... like how the **** am I supposed to know who it is right away, especially from one word like "hello"???

My bf's dad does it to me (not that he rings often or anything!!) and it shits me to tears.. wonder if i should say something... :confused:
"Hi it's me..." better? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back