Things That Shit Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banks who send me a letter advising they have added on some new credit card/bpay or internet transaction fee and then refer me to their website or accompanying brochure for "tips on how I can save money and avoid paying fees".

Like they are doing society a favor or something.

Or when they actually drop one or two fees, they portray themselves as "trying to please their customers". Very generous after fleecing us forever, and there's still all the other fees we have to watch out for.

And where was this "pleasing the customer" attitude when they brought in the fees?

When doing a job at work and you're nearly finished, then someone more experienced comes up and tells you you haven't done it quite right after watching what you struggle through what you were doing.
FFS! Speak up before I get too far into the job!

When doing a job at work and you're nearly finished, then someone more experienced comes up and tells you you haven't done it quite right after watching what you struggle through what you were doing.
FFS! Speak up before I get too far into the job!

I've had the opposite.

Doing my job, and then get told by someone that has no ****ing clue trying to tell me how to do it.

****ing know it alls.

I've thought of something. Nothing shits me more than our sports news services and their obsession with giving us scores on english soccer. Look, who gives a shit about this!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But why four? Why not look out or ball coming??? Four sounds so ridiculous. Golfers sound like nerds when they yell four.

I dont know why, its just been part of the lexicon for a very long time. I dont really care what you say, as long as its universal and everyone gets the idea that they're gonna get clocked.

I've thought of something. Nothing shits me more than our sports news services and their obsession with giving us scores on english soccer. Look, who gives a shit about this!!!!

Again, I do, and plenty of other people do as well. Its never the top story, and perhaps just a little bit of EPL knowledge will allow the country to forge a football identity for itself, and give us a chance of getting a world cup down the line. If you lived in England, wouldnt you love to hear AFL results??

Again, I do, and plenty of other people do as well. Its never the top story, and perhaps just a little bit of EPL knowledge will allow the country to forge a football identity for itself, and give us a chance of getting a world cup down the line. If you lived in England, wouldnt you love to hear AFL results??

No complaints with you liking it but it always intrigues me that soccer scores are given yet there are other international sports which get no coverage at all.

No complaints with you liking it but it always intrigues me that soccer scores are given yet there are other international sports which get no coverage at all.

The EPL is one of the most popular sports competitions in the world, if not the most popular. TV sports bulletins show the EPL results because there is a big enough demand for it, they wouldn't show them otherwise.

When you are in a lecture at uni, or even meetings at work, and one person asks 100 questions, that seem to be so plain obvious to you, but they ask them. And they ask so many questions, that it extends lectures or meetings to way longer than they are meant to be or need to be.
If you are dumb and have 1000 questions, ask them in private so you don't waste everybody elses time.

When you're in a rush and walking behind two people who have all the time in the world and stroll along, completely blocking the path.

When you're at an express checkout and a person buys like one thing, and they realise they need their calico bag after (which has to be taken out and carefully unfolded).. and then they pay for it in all the change they can possibly find.. Hello, express checkout!!

Chips under the schnitzel. Why?

You have a massive order from KFC or something and get home and they've missed something critical. How hard can it be? I check now, item by item, in front of them, the once a year I go there.

You need to be in the right hand lane to turn right soon, you're travelling spot on the speed limit, and someone still needs to overtake you, ducking and weaving around you. Hello. Isn't 80km/hr fast enough? And usually, you end up next to them at the next lights. Stupid, stupid people.

All the talk about petrol prices. Get a life. What, $3 more at the end of it? Worse, the 4c/Litre dockets are so sought after that often people, when their shopping gets to $26, will buy meaningless crap to make it up to $30 to get a 4c voucher... Which will save them $1.50 at the bowser. Dumb people.

People who suck up at work, do nothing, no actual hard work, but get along in life because of the way they spin situations. And people in positions of importance who aren't alert to it and allow it to happen or even reward it.

Buying foxtel and sitting there flicking and saying 'there's still nothing I want to watch!'

Set top boxes. Blocky, fragmented, annoying. Give me a snowy little awa on a back porch any day of the week. It's snowy, it's not ideal, but I know what I'm getting from beginning to end. It's not 'really good' then 'really sh*t'.

You need to be in the right hand lane to turn right soon, you're travelling spot on the speed limit, and someone still needs to overtake you, ducking and weaving around you. Hello. Isn't 80km/hr fast enough? And usually, you end up next to them at the next lights. Stupid, stupid people.

All the talk about petrol prices. Get a life. What, $3 more at the end of it? Worse, the 4c/Litre dockets are so sought after that often people, when their shopping gets to $26, will buy meaningless crap to make it up to $30 to get a 4c voucher... Which will save them $1.50 at the bowser. Dumb people.

Set top boxes. Blocky, fragmented, annoying. Give me a snowy little awa on a back porch any day of the week. It's snowy, it's not ideal, but I know what I'm getting from beginning to end. It's not 'really good' then 'really sh*t'.

Couldn't agree more with these three! :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back