Things That Shit Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I literally have to get inside the doona cover with the doona so I can make sure the bottom corners actually line up.

Sometimes I literally have to get inside the doona cover with the doona so I can make sure the bottom corners actually line up.

:D

I like the way you think... I will keep this in mind next time I have to do it..

(and yes ninty it IS that hard for me.. some of us cant be as awesome as you obviously.. :p)

You just get the entire doona inside the doona cover, then grab two end corners through the two end corners of the doona cover, and shake it until the entire doona's flat inside the cover. That's easy.

Try having one side of your bed against the wall and having to put on a fitted sheet. Mission impossible

Not everyone on here is female you know... (or straight ;))...

Shell, be a woman and do your job without complaining... but then I suppose you wouldn't be a woman if you weren't complaining. :p

I just grab two corners of the doona, shake it madly and then hurl it onto the bed. It doesn't matter if its the right way or messy as hell, if it goes on then its success for me.

Alternatively I leave it to my gf..as aluded to in my previous post :D

You just get the entire doona inside the doona cover, then grab two end corners through the two end corners of the doona cover, and shake it until the entire doona's flat inside the cover. That's easy.

Try having one side of your bed against the wall and having to put on a fitted sheet. Mission impossible

Lol been there.

Lmao.. what have I started here...

Not everyone on here is female you know... (or straight ;))...

Shell, be a woman and do your job without complaining... but then I suppose you wouldn't be a woman if you weren't complaining. :p

Shove it. :):thumbsu:

LOL.. thats a bit rich there coming from "Mr Complain" himself.. thats all you ever do on FB..

So there was no way to move the bed outwards to get in and around and put the sheet on?

Or just move the matress a bit outwards.. wouldnt even need to move the whole bed.

I had a single bed when I was living with my parents, which was up against the wall. Didnt have a problem at all making it, or putting sheets on it. :)

enough of this pillow talk

what really shits me is when people earning millions of $$$ a year put on a show to try an get common people to try an donate money.
If there that worried about how about they all put in a few million each

(Log in to remove this ad.)

enough of this pillow talk

what really shits me is when people earning millions of $$$ a year put on a show to try an get common people to try an donate money.
If there that worried about how about they all put in a few million each

On a similar note, I hate it when someone rich and famous is on tv and people are making a big deal about them doing something common. I caught a few minutes of GMA the other day (thankfully with the volume down) but managed to see a bunch of reporters fussing over the president's wife doing some gardening.

:rolleyes:

Oh wow look, I'm rich but I can pretend to rake some soil. FFS:thumbsdown:

People who consume energy drinks (as in Powerade and Gatorade) when they are not actually doing anything physical that would require rapid replacement of electrolytes. They seem to treat it like any other beverage. I saw it today at the tennis where some dude next to me was drinking Powerade while watching the tennis. I felt like saying, "You are watching, not playing, tennis!"

Parents of young children
Went to the movies the other night to see the 8:30 showing.
When waiting for the doors to open I see 2 babies, no more than a few months old. 5 minutes into the movie the crying started and the parents just sat there. I would pay extra for a kids-free showing.

w***er teenagers who think I want to listen to their crap music, i was on the train the other day when I gave a 14yo a choice. Turn down that shit music or buy a new set of headphones. he looked at me before rolling his eyes. He now must buy new headphones.

People who have fights on their mobiles in public, I don't need to know that Mark f*&%ed your best friend, save for for when you can stab him without any witnesses.

Slickpix the racing photographers who think that they own every photo taken on Victorian race tracks. Bunch of low life w***ers.

w***er teenagers who think I want to listen to their crap music, i was on the train the other day when I gave a 14yo a choice. Turn down that shit music or buy a new set of headphones. he looked at me before rolling his eyes. He now must buy new headphones.

Thugs who think they're tough policing 14yr olds on the train when they're well within their rights listening to music on their headphones, or tools who lie about it.

Thugs who think they're tough policing 14yr olds on the train when they're well within their rights listening to music on their headphones, or tools who lie about it.

Haha to be fair though, i think he means when it's right up full blast so the whole carriage can hear it. I wouldn't want to put up with it either. But on the same coin, it can't be good for their hearing having the music up full blast going directly into their ear like that.

Waiting in line for over an hour to watch Verdasco play, only to get in and see his opponent soldier through one limp set and then retire hurt.

Haha to be fair though, i think he means when it's right up full blast so the whole carriage can hear it. I wouldn't want to put up with it either. But on the same coin, it can't be good for their hearing having the music up full blast going directly into their ear like that.

Even worse are those clowns who have 2 or 3 crappy dance tracks on their phone that they think everyone wants to hear, so they play them on loop for a whole hour-long bus ride :thumbsdown:

Parents of young children
Went to the movies the other night to see the 8:30 showing.
When waiting for the doors to open I see 2 babies, no more than a few months old. 5 minutes into the movie the crying started and the parents just sat there. I would pay extra for a kids-free showing.

Thats crazy.. you would have been well within your rights to complain to the usher about that.. I even saw footage of a kid screaming her lungs out at the tennis.. a tennis match!!!! And the mum was just sitting there... seriously wtf.

(Also back to the young kids/babies in cinemas thing- iirc there were sessions held called "mums with bubs".. or something like that. What happened to those??)

Whatever happened to downloading a move illegally so you can sit at ****ing home with your screaming baby than going to the ****ing cinema? :thumbsdown:

Mums with bubs? Wouldn't that just a be a huge crying session and no one would be able to understand the movie at all? :p

(Also back to the young kids/babies in cinemas thing- iirc there were sessions held called "mums with bubs".. or something like that. What happened to those??)

I know there are Gold Class sessions for parents and babies, not sure if they exist for regular sessions.

Mums with bubs? Wouldn't that just a be a huge crying session and no one would be able to understand the movie at all? :p

Lol, I know.. at least they're all in the one cinema and not annoying us "child-free" people!!! :thumbsu:

I reckon no one under the age of 10 should be allowed in a cinema, until they are proven to be able to sit in a chair for 2 hours... i swear Ive been in a movie where all the little shits have ****en done all during the film is run up and down the aisle constantly.. (again Mr and Mrs Parent not doing a dam thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back