Things That Shit Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

People.

Taxi drivers. Double parking, non indicating, do whatever the ****-dream world mother ****ing arseholes. Seriously, name one ****ing taxi driver that KNOWS HOW TO DRIVE!

People that don't give way to buses.

Buses that start to move into my lane WHEN I'M ALREADY ****ING NEXT TO THEM.

People that don't stop to let a car park.

Undertakers, people that are in a hurry and try to speed their way through heavy traffic and don't get any further ahead than me staying in the one lane.

PEOPLE!

Also, today I was at a shop... They had about five staff walking around doing nothing while it was quite busy... I lined up three ****ing times and every time I got to the front they closed the register. Only one register was ****ing open when there is about five check outs and FIVE ****ing staff... I just chucked my items and left. :thumbsdown:

This one kid at school. I live about a 20 minute drive away from school and have to take the bus to and from school. It's not too bad, but this one kid, who doesn't even live in my suburb, decides he can once to twice a week walk onto our bus, change our bus route dramatically so that he can go to work and we all get home 15 minutes later.

1. He doesn't even pay for the bus!
2. Why should we have to get home 15 minutes late, when he could just take a later shift?
3. Why doesn't he make his own bus take him to work?!

And yes, EVERYONE on the bus gives him shit for it.

when you order a large(ish) meal, only to find out you aren't as hungry as you thought you were.

Paying $100 for a concert ticket and there is "no cameras, audio devices". Every phone these days has a video camera and a camera - I know the image is not the great but people like to have a few memories of the show they have paid big bucks to see. The nazi security people obessed with cameras (and the fact a plastic cap might be thrown, when a coin, or any other item is just as dangerous) is a big turn off.

Fair enough, you should be allowed to bring in professional gear but a small camera is not going to take a bigh quality shot you can make a profit from.

People who beep their horn ,yell abusive and other various shit from their car for no reason at all. Honestly, I feel like hurling bricks at these people.

People who beep their horn ,yell abusive and other various shit from their car for no reason at all. Honestly, I feel like hurling bricks at these people.

If I was emperor of the world, these people would be the first to be slaughtered painfully. Hate them with an absolute passion.

People now suddenly thinking they can overtake you whenever the **** they like. And I'm not talking about freeways here, but suburban one-lane roads. (Does anyone know the law re. this btw? Whether it be a road with no lines, broken lines.. i know double lines would be against the road rules).... anyway twice it has happened to me in the past week.

I do the speed limit. If anything a touch over the speed limit... and if I'M supposed to sit behind ********s who cant do the speed limit, THEN YOU ****ING GET BEHIND ME WHILE IM ACTUALLY DOING THE ****ING SPEED LIMIT.

Rude, inconsiderate pricks... **** you.

Do they know how dangerous it could be if someone pulls out of a T-intersection, who has only checked to the right to see if there is any on coming traffic???? I know i wouldnt certianly expect a ****ing car to be ****ing over taking someone the other way. :rolleyes:

ps. **** YOU.

-end of rant-

Having a meal with someone who is a noisy eater. I have a mate, who is a genuinely great and kind guy, but he has no awareness of correct etiquette when it comes to eating. I'm not sure if it's related to his Asian heritage but he never closes his mouth, takes excessively long and loud chews and when it comes to soup or finishing off some rice he will bring the bowl to his mouth and just inhale it whilst making slurping sounds. How do you break something like this to someone without them taking offense?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do they know how dangerous it could be if someone pulls out of a T-intersection, who has only checked to the right to see if there is any on coming traffic???? I know i wouldnt certianly expect a ****ing car to be ****ing over taking someone the other way. :rolleyes:

Speaking of this, it shits me when people don't look both ways. You never know what could be to the left of you if you're turning that way like you said. You could be overtaking legally on bigger roads and people will do that.

Having a meal with someone who is a noisy eater. I have a mate, who is a genuinely great and kind guy, but he has no awareness of correct etiquette when it comes to eating. I'm not sure if it's related to his Asian heritage but he never closes his mouth, takes excessively long and loud chews and when it comes to soup or finishing off some rice he will bring the bowl to his mouth and just inhale it whilst making slurping sounds. How do you break something like this to someone without them taking offense?

Do the same thing and hope that he says something to you, then it'll be easier to explain how irritating it is when he does it.

:cool:

going into the post office to send something...only to find that person in front of you has a box of around 60 billion parcels to send off

The word 'yeh'.It's not that hard to add the extra a.

Also stupid abbreviations of words such as:

lyk, luv, bzy,wzy,h8,m8

and so and and so forth...

I'm the only soul that I know that uses correct spelling and grammar when texting and talking on MSN.

Not sure if I mentioned it here, but one of my friends on facebook types like so:

"MY BODY ROX A RHYTHYM . . . U BEAT MY DRUM HARD ! ;-P"

ALWYZ TYPZ N CAPITALZ AND TYPZ LYK A 10 YO TXTR.

The sad thing is, he's male and 27. >_<

OMFG House Inspections!!!!!:mad::mad: This is the one thing that makes me so pissed off I have lived in this house now for 3 years and have been with this Real Estate for 5 years and she feels the need to inspect the house every 3 months...and to be honest I feel insulted by this Why?, I feel like she doesnt trust me I mean she has no reason to not trust me I have never failed a house inspection yet, I haven't even got a warning off of these people. The Real Estate Agent has said that its the tenancy law to inspect the house every 3 months but that's a load of shit I know heaps of people who still house get inspections every 6 months

Its not so much the cleaning that gets to me, Its the fact that someone is coming into the house and invading my privacy that shits me I mean I know the lady but only as a real estate agent, not as a friend etc etc and you know that they are there to try and point out some faults

The Cleaning thing is something that sorta shits me but its more the fact that the place is clean but I'm too fussy just to leave I have to go over it just to make sure its perfect.

Not sure if I mentioned it here, but one of my friends on facebook types like so:

"MY BODY ROX A RHYTHYM . . . U BEAT MY DRUM HARD ! ;-P"

ALWYZ TYPZ N CAPITALZ AND TYPZ LYK A 10 YO TXTR.

The sad thing is, he's male and 27. >_<

Anyone who begins typing like that on my facebook gets deleted/ rejected instantly.

I find it much easier to type the only way I was ever taught how to. That is the proper way, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back