Things That Shit Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The yappy little dog that has just moved in next door.

Yeah my neighbours dogs piss me off as well. Both of my neighbours have got dogs so as soon as one starts barking the other one does it as well.

They couldn't be more annoying.

Yeah my neighbours dogs piss me off as well. Both of my neighbours have got dogs so as soon as one starts barking the other one does it as well.

The more annoying thing IMO is when the neighbours do nothing about it.

I hate when you get a haircut and someone says "oh you got a haircut!". Oh really??? I hadn't noticed. :rolleyes:

People who pronounce schedule "shed-dule". Also when people say Aych for the letter H. If it was Aych you would lose the H sound from words. For eg, have would be ave.

It's been mentioned before - but - RUBY ROSE!
So she one some competition to host some music show or something, then she came out as a lesbian, and all of a sudden she qualifies to go cover the olympics? She's a completely vapid person who for some reason is saturating the media. There's a heap of sports journalists who could cover it better and deserve to go. Heck i'd rather see Fatty Vautin go, at least he knows how to host and cover a sporting event.

It's been mentioned before - but - RUBY ROSE!
So she one some competition to host some music show or something, then she came out as a lesbian, and all of a sudden she qualifies to go cover the olympics? She's a completely vapid person who for some reason is saturating the media. There's a heap of sports journalists who could cover it better and deserve to go. Heck i'd rather see Fatty Vautin go, at least he knows how to host and cover a sporting event.

Like Ellen over in the US, she exploits her sexuality to get ahead in life. Both are a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People who pronounce schedule "shed-dule". Also when people say Aych for the letter H. If it was Aych you would lose the H sound from words. For eg, have would be ave.

Along similar lines, I can't stand how they seem to omit the "H" from words in the US - eg. ex-NBA player Robert Horry was always "Robert Oor-ee".

Like Ellen over in the US, she exploits her sexuality to get ahead in life. Both are a joke.

Wow, Ruby Rose and Ellen DeGeneres are both lesbians. Remind me why I (or anyone else) should care about that?

Add to that people who consider 'h' as a vowel and so say , 'an historian,' as opposed to, 'a historian.'

Cooking shows.

My Kitchen Rules?? More like My Kitchen who gives a shit.

Please if anyone has actually made something off these shows, please post here... i would like to know, coz I have a theory no one does.

:thumbsu: Damn straight!!!!!

Sydney.
Just spent 2 days there for the Spencer Tunick shoot which was really the only highlight of the whole f*&^ing city. If you were ever looking for something that's wrong in a city you'll find it in Sydney. The Public transport is a joke, the layout of the whole place just shows you, that you cannot build a city around a harbour, the people are by far the rudest in Australia, the weather is shithouse, in fact the only good thing about the whole place is the airport terminal.

The more annoying thing IMO is when the neighbours do nothing about it.

+ Co sign. Go tell your neighbours to shut their dogs up. If no relief there, go through your local council and see if the problem can be solved through the Magistrates Court (thats the final place it ends up).

If not, you have to decide if you are prepared to fix 'the problem' yourself.

If not, you have to decide if you are prepared to fix 'the problem' yourself.

That would be real heroic stuff. :rolleyes:

Also when people say Aych for the letter H. If it was Aych you would lose the H sound from words. For eg, have would be ave.

No you are wrong. That is the correct way. People who say "haitch" shit me. They sound so uneducated.

Sydney.
Just spent 2 days there for the Spencer Tunick shoot which was really the only highlight of the whole f*&^ing city. If you were ever looking for something that's wrong in a city you'll find it in Sydney. The Public transport is a joke, the layout of the whole place just shows you, that you cannot build a city around a harbour, the people are by far the rudest in Australia, the weather is shithouse, in fact the only good thing about the whole place is the airport terminal.

Wait... You live in Melbourne and are calling Sydney Weather shithouse??

That's pretty funny.

Wait... You live in Melbourne and are calling Sydney Weather shithouse??

That's pretty funny.

Well he's on the right path. I live here and i think it's a dump. The traffic is horrendous no matter what time of day and i live in the greater west. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back