Things That Shit Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people don't realise that Bradbury was one of the best skaters in the world for a lot of years until he broke his neck in an accident.

Just on phone numbers, it shits me no end when people pronounce the number '0' as they would say the letter 'O'. FFS, it is ZERO NOT 'OH!' :thumbsdown:

Especially irritating, considering it's part of my job to grab a customers phone number to bring up their customer file at work. I don't mind so much if someone states their phone number slowly, but most of the time people rush through it as if they expect you to know it, and simply skip over the full pronunciation of each number and you're left guessing if they said 'OH' or 8.

having a family member walk out on you after you have done everything for them over the past 3 months....

i appologise, i am a little upset at the moment due to a what i have just described

The word 'obviously'

To me, it always comes across as probably the most arrogant word in the dictionary the way it's used.

news_imagesize.asp

"Well, obviously..." :p

Noones saying they won the event, cause they didnt.
They won silver because to win a silver you need to come second.

You don't win any medal as such, you are awarded gold, silver or bronze.

The official presentation says 'Bronze/Silver medallist, <Country>, Name' and 'Gold Medallist and Olympic champion, <Country>, Name' in English, French and the language of the host nation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

being promised work 4 days a week during uni, then recieving a text message the day uni starts saying everyone has had their shifts cut to one a week, effectively cutting my income by 75%.

f****** assholes

Just saw this posted on a status on facebook:

Half ov da bludy tym datz 4 sure!! Go utube! Lol

Seriously, what is wrong with people today. I had to read it three times before it made sense.

Half of the bloody time that's for sure!! Go youtube! Lol.

Still doesn't make sense?

It was a response to a status update stating that facebook was boring.

Half of the bloody time that's for sure!! Go youtube! Lol.

Still doesn't make sense?

It makes sense if you read it closely, but wouldn't it take less effort just to write it properly in the first place, rather than think up stupid abbreviations? Surely nobody's brain actually thinks of words that way naturally.

It makes sense if you read it closely, but wouldn't it take less effort just to write it properly in the first place, rather than think up stupid abbreviations? Surely nobody's brain actually thinks of words that way naturally.

Obviously. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back