Society & Culture Things that shit me (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is when using strong terms like 'pedo'
I'm sure if someone (who wasn't) was referred to as a rapist given your circumstances you wouldn't be happy about it.
Calm down. Just because I don't speak in medical terms online doesn't mean I need a lecture.

An alternate, more politically correct term for someone who genuinely suffers from a mental illness. Also a movie character.
I am now aware.

If my name was calling someone who wasn't mentally ill '******ed' then yes you would have a point.
I don't want to sound overly annoying so I will just leave it at that. There are better things in life to do than argue over a character in a movie that I don't even know.

What does that have to do with pedophilia?
You're the one who brought up puberty. You tell me.

Fair enough, not illegal but certainly not acceptable.
Oh, no really?!

We're derailing the thread. Let's just leave it at people can write whatever they want over the Net regardless of what you think and I should control my feelings better. Kay?

She can easily control things like this if she wanted to. Sportingbet are basically taking the piss out of her and if she has any brains perhaps she limit the things that are likely to be written about. Like I said I dont see this type of betting market happening to others.

So you think she's purposely going out looking for this attention?
It shits me that people's anger towards celebrities is so often misguided.

So you think she's purposely going out looking for this attention?
It shits me that people's anger towards celebrities is so often misguided.

I don't think she deliberately does it but she does have a knack for it. Her and Lara Bingle could never be friends :cool:

Neighbors who don't knock - I seriously have to become more security conscious.

Have a problem with relatives and "close" friends doing this. The side gate is very easy to navigate if you know how to "open" it, even when just bolted over (without the padlocks being "locked").

The straw that broke the camel's back a few months ago was where a relative (that nobody in our family likes) popped over for an unannounced visit. I made sure that the side entrance to the house was locked and hid..... thought the gate to the backyard was secure, but nope the relative navigated in :eek: :thumbsdown:.

After this incident, an additional lock mechanism has been placed on the gate with a burly combination lock on it. The negative thing is that if i want to get to the front to the bins or to check the mail, i have to go through the front door. But it's worth it to not have anyone barge in.

It's very annoying when people don't knock and just let themselves in.

drivers who cut corners l live in a area where the streets abit narrow.but still it not hard to take the corners the right way lazy shits.

This ia a bit petty but its shitting me right now.people who take forever to eat there cake or ice cream.The noice (ding) that the spoon makes hitting the bowl or plate shites me.bloody hurry up eating grrr.

people who complain about dogs on the off lead dog beach,if you dont like dogs go to another beach.

Doctors treating you like shit and ignoring everything you are saying about how a certain pain killer effects you and deny you the Pain killer that you want because they play the "oh you arent in that much pain " Card Yeh Like they would ****ing know how Painful a burst ear drum can be....:rolleyes:

I have Burst Ear Drum plus a very nasty ear infection because a beetle decided it wanted to crawl into my ear and scratch the living shit out of it...

The Hospital gave me a Pain killer whch so far is the only one that has given me some relief and the **** of a doctor wont let me have it anymore:mad: Instead she decides to write up a script of Panadine Forte ( which I told her 10 ****ing times) DOE NOT help me in anyway.

This moron once offered me Oxycontin for a tooth Abscess and would not give me Panadine Forte for. I didnt get it because of the dangers of Oxycontin and addiction and yet this time around I wanted a stronger Pain Killer ie Endone and she wouldn't let me have it ( in other words treating me like a druggo wanting a fix) I am aware of the Addiction you can have from Taking this but I was never intending to use it long term It was only going to be used for my Ear problem thats it.

I've NEVER abused Prescription or non Prescription medicines in my life and I don't appreciate been treated like I have been.

I ****ing hate Doctors who act like they are God :mad::mad:

And yes I'm angry I don't like treated like a Child and been told what I can or Can't have to make me feel confortable whilst in extreme pain.

Don't blame the doctor, blame all the drug ****ed losers who fake severe pain to get strong painkillers to use (or sell) recreationally and then hurt themselves either physically from abuse of the drug or from the rest of their life falling apart and then have the balls to cry about it.

It's really been cracked down on in the last year or so, they used to hand them out like lollies in the past but they now all get registered and unusually high rates of prescription are looked at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^^^^ This seems to be common practice now at pharmacies as well, you have to play twenty questions before you can even get panadol. I know they are just doing their job but seriously annoying.

Yeah, had a lengthy interrogation the other day when I was just trying to buy some cough syrup.
It's pretty easy to forget that these people are qualified pro's and not some pimply teens trying to earn some extra cash after school.
Still very annoying at times, I don't like being treated like I don't know what works best for my body.

Don't blame the doctor, blame all the drug ****ed losers who fake severe pain to get strong painkillers to use (or sell) recreationally and then hurt themselves either physically from abuse of the drug or from the rest of their life falling apart and then have the balls to cry about it.

It's really been cracked down on in the last year or so, they used to hand them out like lollies in the past but they now all get registered and unusually high rates of prescription are looked at.

I can see your point But the Doctor I see is ****ing stupid and as of today I refuse to go back to see her I mean if she doubted that I needed them ( I dont know what to say) I mean I bought in the Letter the hospital gave me and the Beetle in the specimen jar go and the medication I was given by the other doctor to prove I was given them.

I dont understand how she has a Medical License TBH I mean like I said before the stupd bitch refused to give me Panadine Forte for an abscess and yet she was offering Me Oxycontin which is like 10 times stronger ( and a form of Morphine:confused::confused:)

I'm guessing in China they must give out medical degrees in cereal boxes yes shes from China:rolleyes:

I can see your point But the Doctor I see is ****ing stupid and as of today I refuse to go back to see her I mean if she doubted that I needed them ( I dont know what to say) I mean I bought in the Letter the hospital gave me and the Beetle in the specimen jar go and the medication I was given by the other doctor to prove I was given them.

I dont understand how she has a Medical License TBH I mean like I said before the stupd bitch refused to give me Panadine Forte for an abscess and yet she was offering Me Oxycontin which is like 10 times stronger ( and a form of Morphine:confused::confused:)

I'm guessing in China they must give out medical degrees in cereal boxes yes shes from China:rolleyes:
Just because people can become doctors doesn't mean a select few can be absolute morons in every other aspect of life :thumbsdown:

Just because people can become doctors doesn't mean a select few can be absolute morons in every other aspect of life :thumbsdown:

I'm assuming you meant Can't instead of can Nah she is certainly one dumb doctor

I mean she asked me If the bug was alive when it crawled in my ear???:confused::confused: Um are you ****ing serious??? how else would have it crawled in there.

I always assumed Doctors were meant to be smart

Oh and she told me that I should have used a Cotton bud to try and get the beetle out............. Um yeh you dont EVER do that because if you do you could push it in further and cause some real damage:rolleyes::eek:

Oh and she told me that I should have used a Cotton bud to try and get the beetle out............. Um yeh you dont EVER do that because if you do you could push it in further and cause some real damage

I have known of one case where a man was taken into a dark room and a torch shone out near his ear...because the Xmas bug likes bright light, it crawled out of his ear.

Doctors treating you like shit and ignoring everything you are saying about how a certain pain killer effects you and deny you the Pain killer that you want because they play the "oh you arent in that much pain " Card Yeh Like they would ****ing know how Painful a burst ear drum can be....:rolleyes:

I have Burst Ear Drum plus a very nasty ear infection because a beetle decided it wanted to crawl into my ear and scratch the living shit out of it...

The Hospital gave me a Pain killer whch so far is the only one that has given me some relief and the **** of a doctor wont let me have it anymore:mad: Instead she decides to write up a script of Panadine Forte ( which I told her 10 ****ing times) DOE NOT help me in anyway.

This moron once offered me Oxycontin for a tooth Abscess and would not give me Panadine Forte for. I didnt get it because of the dangers of Oxycontin and addiction and yet this time around I wanted a stronger Pain Killer ie Endone and she wouldn't let me have it ( in other words treating me like a druggo wanting a fix) I am aware of the Addiction you can have from Taking this but I was never intending to use it long term It was only going to be used for my Ear problem thats it.

I've NEVER abused Prescription or non Prescription medicines in my life and I don't appreciate been treated like I have been.

I ****ing hate Doctors who act like they are God :mad::mad:

And yes I'm angry I don't like treated like a Child and been told what I can or Can't have to make me feel confortable whilst in extreme pain.

If you calmed down and you realise that she isn't a moron. They have to follow a code of conduct and just because you want the strong pain killers. If they way you have talked about it on bigfooty was the way you presented yourself to the doc I'm not suprised you didn't get anything.

Just a quick few internet searches, perhaps they might help you relieve the pain for you. Reading them, all say the same thing about painkillers. Over the counter stuff.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Perforated-eardrum/Pages/Treatment.aspx

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001038.htm

http://www.umm.edu/ency/article/001038trt.htm

edit** perhaps the cotton bud comment was probably the wrong advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back