Society & Culture Things that Shit me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonia Kruger wasn't really asked for her opinion on the complexities of the Middle East or Muslim integration in France, though.

'Are you worried about problems here now or in future? Do you think we should stop/reduce Muslim integration?'

That's really the crux of what she was asked, with a 'yes' to both response.

We are in a heavily PC office environment. I'm pretty good with words, but tend to be able to cut to the core pretty quickly when I want to cut someone down. I feel the bosses laugh at his because "lolz banter" whereas mine would most likely get pulled up for "bullying".
Do it, and he will soon learn not to say shit. And when he cracks the shits tell him if he;s gonna dish it out, he needs to take it.

If he can dish it out then he has to take it too. Not sure how giving you shit is okay but him copping it isn't. Fair game i reckon
Absolutely the above. If he is dishing it out, he needs to be prepared to take it. If not, STFU.

Sonia Kruger wasn't really asked for her opinion on the complexities of the Middle East or Muslim integration in France, though.

'Are you worried about problems here now or in future? Do you think we should stop/reduce Muslim integration?'

That's really the crux of what she was asked, with a 'yes' to both response.
A little working would be nice.

As I said in an earlier post I am more shitted that she was asked at all.

I know it's slimpickings in the media but surely there are academics in this country who can offer a more insightful view into these sorts of issues.

I know it's slimpickings in the media but surely there are academics in this country who can offer a more insightful view into these sorts of issues.
Stay at home mums can't relate to those types.

The problem is you have all these hour long news bulletins and light entertainment panel shows like The Project and Studio 10 with people like Sonia Kruger, Carrie Bickmore, Denise Drysdale and Fifi Box all blathering away giving their 2 cents worth on every issue under the sun just so they can fill up air time.

None of them are any more qualified to give their opinions on issues than the average punter in the street so people shouldn't take their opinions seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I was a youngun morning TV (who am I kidding), plenty TV was great. None of these crappy talk fest or four hours worth of news in the afternoon. Radio was even better. When gulf war 1 interrupted dukes of hazzard we didn't cross to Fat Cat & Humphrey to get their thoughts on the Kuwait crisis. Now people think bc they're on TV, radio or print they're an expert on everything and worse they think we value their opinions. (Have included a bit of bronzy in this post)

Hate the way tax time has become tax refund time, surprised the ASB hasn't clamped down on it. Same goes for private health commercials. They're misleading and wrong. Funny how private health ads are at end of tax year not beginning

An academic might actually say something meaningful & even criticize the media portrayal itself....We Can't have that.

Prefer my economics advice from Brendan Fevola; My linguistic turn of phrase from Dougie Hawkins; & for social etiquette training, I turn to Robbo for guidance,...These are True leaders in their chosen fields.

An academic might actually say something meaningful & even criticize the media portrayal itself....We Can't have that.

Prefer my economics advice from Brendan Fevola; My linguistic turn of phrase from Dougie Hawkins; & for social etiquette training, I turn to Robbo for guidance,...These are True leaders in their chosen fields.
The academics are the ones advising governments around the world so well. At least Krugers comments don't cause any actual harm.
The whole thing is like a global version of Mrs Mangle gossiping about the neighbours.

The way you debate on here I don't think you would fit in to a banter-y work culture very well.
:rolleyes:
I play footy, banter is fine. Telling someone theyre fat, in front of 20 or so people, when youre not friends, isnt banter

Most people just use the word 'banter' as a justification for being a campaigner

Edit: Just remembered where i'd seen you before. Div 4 Ammos thread. Enjoy Auskick for adults

Do it, and he will soon learn not to say shit. And when he cracks the shits tell him if he;s gonna dish it out, he needs to take it.

Absolutely the above. If he is dishing it out, he needs to be prepared to take it. If not, STFU.
He did it last week, and I gave it back twice as hard. He became a bitch about it with work related shit. He can give it, but cracks the sads, and ignores work requests if you give it back. He's been like it for years. Used to mercilessly bully the other bloke in his portfolio

He did it last week, and I gave it back twice as hard. He became a bitch about it with work related shit. He can give it, but cracks the sads, and ignores work requests if you give it back. He's been like it for years. Used to mercilessly bully the other bloke in his portfolio
So call him out on cracking the sads. He'll wise up.

Have sex with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back