Things that shit me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One from today

People who aggressively move into your lane so you have to break just to avoid hitting them, oh and they were interstaters too :thumbsdown:

Bogans
Asian chicks with butt-ugly guys. I have a gf but I still don't want to see an ugly prick with an attractive Asian girl.
Old ladies who sell home made jams
People who rattle tins for charity, and seem to be on EVERY corner
Immigrants who complain about other immigrants.
Megan Gale (SO overrated)
The hype that surrounds every Denzel Washington movie
Emo's, skaters and skaters who think it's cool to spell it like sk8er!
Anyone who owns a Wii and thinks it's better than the PS3
Angry mothers at the supermarket, with 8 kids dragging behind them. Here's a thought, if you wanted a life, you should've closed your legs after 2 kids!
Uggos at the checkout at BigW. Most of them are hot, so when i see an ugly one it's annoying.
Asshats who think having a Chinese tat makes them spiritual or cultured
Chicks with noticable upper lip hair. I know it's natural, but if i can see it from 5 metres away, then wax it or something!
This hair style...
girls-emo-haircut.jpg

Anything from the KingGee, HardYakka or Drize-A-Bone clothing range
Women with mullets
The eyebrow piercing
Umbrellas that buckle
The token black guy in all of Timberlake's videos, and Timberlake himself
Dust
The fact that Slim Dusty had over one hundred albums. WTF!
Australian Idol winners
Jackie O
Loud, obnoxious, bogan radio DJ's
Radio music
The whore who walks her dog at 6am every day, and then let's it bark at the birds in the trees for half an hour.
The people who work at Michael Hill in Bunbury
Male hairdressers
Carlton fans who suddenly think Carlton should be feared after wallowing at the foot of the ladder for half a decade
Walking into a spider web
Wogs in loud hoon mobiles
Diet Coke

I could go on forever!

Ladies who won't take the 'hint' after two years of telling them that you're not interested in them, then see you out on the town and follow you around for several hours asking why you won't go out with them and getting all jealous and throwing tanties when you're talking to other women LOL.

Met another one about a month back who I spoke with briefly who was very cute, swapped mobile numbers with her and after 2 days declared that she was madly in love with me (yeah right, as if!) and wanted me to quit my job, leave my friends and family and move in with her in another city 200kms away. *Alarm bells rang in head immediately*
Trouble was, I felt absolutely no 'connection' there at all with this one from the second time I spoke to her (I felt we didn't click at all), and told her I couldn't quit my six, sometimes seven-day-a-week job and move away.
Then proceeds to chuck a reasonably good wobbly and then threatens to do herself in if I won't be her boyfriend!
Then said that if I agreed to be her boyfriend she'd come down to see me every second or third weekend :confused:
Needless to say, I poured cold water on all of that very quickly.
Doesn't matter how good they look on the outside, if they're that screwed up on the inside you've gotta get outta there and fast - not worth the hassle.
I think I'll change my mobile number shortly...

God I hate weirdos, I seem to be having a bad year for attracting attractive loonies, that would be 5 now for the year like that, it's shitting me :thumbsdown:

People that prepare your food in a lunch bar with their hygene glove even though they do not remove the glove when handling money. I mean what's the point in wearing it?

Why on earth can't you take 20 dollars out an ATM and pay with cash at the supermarket. I mean if its a whole trolley of stuff I understand but a drink? Just pay with cash damn it!

Can see where you're coming from mate, but I work at a bank, get charged no fees to use eftpos etc. and if i have money on me i spend it, so i just always use my card no matter how cheap, it takes next to no time, however there are the people who press credit and have to sign etc. which takes forever.

I'm sure you'll get over it china!:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When the remote is over 1.25 metres away from my hand.

When i put my phone next to my radio at night and i get loud as feedback.

When i have a good idea of a movie then i just forget it (CLICK THE LINK IN MY SIG)

When you miss playing footy!

Why on earth can't you take 20 dollars out an ATM and pay with cash at the supermarket. I mean if its a whole trolley of stuff I understand but a drink? Just pay with cash damn it!

An expansion on this...when people pay by credit for anything under $20 (usually around $2) and I can clearly see atlerast one $20 note in their wallet, if not numerous 10's, 5's and 50's.

Another, as I work at Coles for the 8-midnight shifts are often busy wqith only two people on registers. I hate it when you're serving at the register with a que and someone walks up to the kiosk to get cigerettes and when I don't serve them before the 2 or 3 people in the que who lined up before they arrived they crack the sh*ts with me. i can't be in two places at once.

Bogans
Asian chicks with butt-ugly guys. I have a gf but I still don't want to see an ugly prick with an attractive Asian girl.
Old ladies who sell home made jams
People who rattle tins for charity, and seem to be on EVERY corner
Immigrants who complain about other immigrants.
Megan Gale (SO overrated)
The hype that surrounds every Denzel Washington movie
Emo's, skaters and skaters who think it's cool to spell it like sk8er!
Anyone who owns a Wii and thinks it's better than the PS3
Angry mothers at the supermarket, with 8 kids dragging behind them. Here's a thought, if you wanted a life, you should've closed your legs after 2 kids!
Uggos at the checkout at BigW. Most of them are hot, so when i see an ugly one it's annoying.
Asshats who think having a Chinese tat makes them spiritual or cultured
Chicks with noticable upper lip hair. I know it's natural, but if i can see it from 5 metres away, then wax it or something!
This hair style...
girls-emo-haircut.jpg

Anything from the KingGee, HardYakka or Drize-A-Bone clothing range
Women with mullets
The eyebrow piercing
Umbrellas that buckle
The token black guy in all of Timberlake's videos, and Timberlake himself
Dust
The fact that Slim Dusty had over one hundred albums. WTF!
Australian Idol winners
Jackie O
Loud, obnoxious, bogan radio DJ's
Radio music
The whore who walks her dog at 6am every day, and then let's it bark at the birds in the trees for half an hour.
The people who work at Michael Hill in Bunbury
Male hairdressers
Carlton fans who suddenly think Carlton should be feared after wallowing at the foot of the ladder for half a decade
Walking into a spider web
Wogs in loud hoon mobiles
Diet Coke

I could go on forever!

do they exist?

There are plenty of hot Asian babes out there afl genius but you can stick to the same old whiteys if you wish.
It's like eating porridge for every single meal. Every single day. For ever.

Now that's not really a valid analogy now is it? but you are right in the point you make in that variety is the spice of life. Me personally love all women bar redheads. once their read they might as well be dead to me. And before you ask, no I have noe will I ever be with a bloodnut.

Now that's not really a valid analogy now is it? but you are right in the point you make in that variety is the spice of life. Me personally love all women bar redheads. once their read they might as well be dead to me. And before you ask, no I have noe will I ever be with a bloodnut.
Yeh, gotta hate the Rangas:thumbsu:

When you are switching radio stations because you don't like the songs and you catch the tail of a song you like...........then you stick with that station and they play nothing good, and then you switch back and you hear another song you like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back