Things that shit me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First time I've checked the thread. What REALLY pisses me off is that 99% of calendars are Sunday to Saturday. This is so illogical I don't know why calendar manufacturers persevere with it.

ISO 8601 clearly and rightfully states that a week begins on a Monday, not a Sunday.

This is common sense. On a calendar, the weekends should be grouped together, not split over two lines.

Sunday is the Christian sabbath, Sunday usually ends a pay cycle, Sunday ends a Julian calendar week, etc etc.

But more importantly, most of us live in a secular society where it is generally accepted that Monday starts the week.

Saturday is considered part of the weekend, as is Sunday. How can Sunday start the week and be part of the weekend?

Pisses me off no end. 99% of calendars aren't worth shit.

When little brothers wake you up at 7am on christmas morning when i went to bed at 3 playing pool and drinking (pepsi!) lol!
****ing little brothers shit me off haha
..when nobody wakes you up, and you sleep in till 12, and your presents are the only ones under the tree.
they did this to spite me, i know they did :(

well, at least i got a good haul :thumbsu:

Disrespectful people at the Australian War Memorial.

I have seen:

* kids stepping all over the grave of The Unknown Soldier.
* half a dozen 30 year old Indians yelling in the Hall of Memory.
* a male teacher skimming coins across the reflection pool. Guess what happened next? That's right, about 20 kids were all doing the same.
* an Asian dude lighting up a smoke.
* people climbing on all the tanks and planes.

If you can't show a bit of respect, then stay at home and concentrate on your pathetic lives.

INDIANS!

Yes you read right, I f**king hate them, their kind and anyone who likes them.

They're rude, they're dumb, they smell and they know nothing about cricket.

Today, I got to the MCG at 4am, just so I could get the seat I wanted to in the MCC, got the seat, right next to the players race and you wouldn't believe it, the Indians get in at 9ish, sit right across from me.

They're loud at any Indian player who walks by & they cream their pants every time one looks their way.

nearing Tea i have 2 sitting right on top of me, they know nothing about personal space and have to be told twice that leaning across me is rude and could end up with them copping a beating.

After Tea I get back to see 4 in my seat, I have to tell them to move, once, twice, three times still not moing.
I grabbed one and said "MOVE NOW" they told me me to hold on, in the end I sat down pushing 2 of them out of my way and started to eat. all 4 try to lean over me. Thats when I got mad. I pushed them all out of the way, the guy behind me moved them out of his way, I went got the men in green to have them moved on.

Turns out none were members, let in by a friend on the gate.

I have to put up with them at work, now at the cricket one day its gonna get me into trouble but f**k can we stop just letting anyone in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

INDIANS!

Yes you read right, I f**king hate them, their kind and anyone who likes them.

They're rude, they're dumb, they smell and they know nothing about cricket.

Today, I got to the MCG at 4am, just so I could get the seat I wanted to in the MCC, got the seat, right next to the players race and you wouldn't believe it, the Indians get in at 9ish, sit right across from me.

They're loud at any Indian player who walks by & they cream their pants every time one looks their way.

nearing Tea i have 2 sitting right on top of me, they know nothing about personal space and have to be told twice that leaning across me is rude and could end up with them copping a beating.

After Tea I get back to see 4 in my seat, I have to tell them to move, once, twice, three times still not moing.
I grabbed one and said "MOVE NOW" they told me me to hold on, in the end I sat down pushing 2 of them out of my way and started to eat. all 4 try to lean over me. Thats when I got mad. I pushed them all out of the way, the guy behind me moved them out of his way, I went got the men in green to have them moved on.

Turns out none were members, let in by a friend on the gate.

I have to put up with them at work, now at the cricket one day its gonna get me into trouble but f**k can we stop just letting anyone in.
LOL:thumbsu: I would of paid good money to see that:D Pure entertainment.

that's a reeeeally generalised opinion.
i cannot believe you have never met any indian's that you like.
you must be talking about the newly arrived ones? because the indian's that i know have been living here for yonks and don't do ANY of that..

did they have accents? ;)

you must be talking about the newly arrived ones? because the indian's that i know have been living here for yonks and don't do ANY of that..

Politcally correct ********s like this. ^^^

Ladies who won't take the 'hint' after two years of telling them that you're not interested in them, then see you out on the town and follow you around for several hours asking why you won't go out with them and getting all jealous and throwing tanties when you're talking to other women LOL.

Met another one about a month back who I spoke with briefly who was very cute, swapped mobile numbers with her and after 2 days declared that she was madly in love with me (yeah right, as if!) and wanted me to quit my job, leave my friends and family and move in with her in another city 200kms away. *Alarm bells rang in head immediately*
Trouble was, I felt absolutely no 'connection' there at all with this one from the second time I spoke to her (I felt we didn't click at all), and told her I couldn't quit my six, sometimes seven-day-a-week job and move away.
Then proceeds to chuck a reasonably good wobbly and then threatens to do herself in if I won't be her boyfriend!
Then said that if I agreed to be her boyfriend she'd come down to see me every second or third weekend :confused:
Needless to say, I poured cold water on all of that very quickly.
Doesn't matter how good they look on the outside, if they're that screwed up on the inside you've gotta get outta there and fast - not worth the hassle.
I think I'll change my mobile number shortly...

God I hate weirdos, I seem to be having a bad year for attracting attractive loonies, that would be 5 now for the year like that, it's shitting me :thumbsdown:

Bullshyte artists annoy me too.

Disrespectful people at the Australian War Memorial.

I have seen:

* kids stepping all over the grave of The Unknown Soldier.
* half a dozen 30 year old Indians yelling in the Hall of Memory.
* a male teacher skimming coins across the reflection pool. Guess what happened next? That's right, about 20 kids were all doing the same.
* an Asian dude lighting up a smoke.
* people climbing on all the tanks and planes.

If you can't show a bit of respect, then stay at home and concentrate on your pathetic lives.

I saw Ken Mcgregor there one year with some mates. He had a toy footy and was bouncing it around and kicking it to his mates. Was dressed like an absolute bum as well.

There was an Indian supporter in the front row who was OK yesterday and we got along fine. I'm talking about 99.99% of them.
Yes I know there might be great ones, but **** me they shit me at work, they shit me when i get a taxi, they shit me when they treat our (any) women like shit and they shit me at the cricket.

I walked into work this morning with a few stories from yesterday, all I got was thats racist, I told them that the people pissing me off just happened to be f**kwits as well as Indians. the people who happen to piss me off at work just happen to be f**kwits as well as Indians.

Another thing that shits me is I got a great tan yesterday, nice and brown and i'm happy, all I got at work was "oh you should wear sunscreen".

Having to get up early with massive hangovers, following huge amounts of bourbouns, beer, jager bombs, red wine. Realising how much you spent.

Hello Christmas morning;)

People who are late!
Just because you walk through the door at 9 doesn't mean you're on time.
You have to be ready to work at 9, not 10 past 9!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back