Things We Hate About The Scum

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate the way they breathe
I hate the way they walk
I hate the way they wear their jumpers
I hate the way they talk

I hate the way they get the ball and play for a free
I hate the way the umpires scratch their backs right in front of me

Essenscum, Essenscum- dirty to the core!
You dare call us a lady, well you're the fu%&ing wh^re!
I hate every fibre of your club, from the captain to the coach
And when the mighty hawks have won...how bout' a beer and no hard feelings?

Anon

Thanks - love your work :thumbsu:

Top thread guys - You know we feel the same. Good to see Jeff Kennett help the old bugger up from falling too.

Rorting the salary cap in the mid 90's. Right up there with the clowns from Carltank. If only the Melbourne Storm punishment was applied. They would be 2 premierships worst off. Cheats!

yes, i agree- i hate them too ! hate how they had a heap of money in the 70's , 80's and 90's and bought players to win premierships while teams like my team struggled !

Sooo glad that they have been middle of the road since year 2000 and getting what they deserve for a change ! !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is that?

They are filthy over not drafting him when they had the chance.

He grew up going for them, his uncle was a champion there and they have plenty of money. I reckon they will try lure him in the near future.

Like I said before Rd 6, I hate everything about that football club.

Being a little older, my hatred towards the Scum goes back many years.
Back in the 70's, as one of a small number of Hawks supporters, you took your life in your hands venturing out to Windy Hill.

I honestly felt my life was in danger whenever I had the temerity to cheer for my team. One day we came back from behind at three quarter time to win a classic, with Michael Tuck taking an absolute screamer in the dying moments of the game.

This promted one of the toothless Neanerthal's in front of me to show me his knife. Needless to say I was one of the first to arrive back on the train platform after the siren had sounded!

Ron Andrews, Roger Merrett (who blatently kneed Kel Moore in the nuts one day behind the play*), were two of the biggest thugs ever to pull on a football jumper. Then there were the cheats like, Alan Ezard and Matthew Lloyd, and more recently Angus Morefrees.

I loathe the Scum and if we only win one more game for the year I want it to be this one.

* Kel had a ruptured teste I believe it had to be removed.

Supurb bump :thumbsu:

I hate the scum now even more, like your wife you divorced because she turned into a cheating whore.....:p

I hate Essenscum more than turnips and parsnips, and I really ****en hate those vegetables...:mad:

oh and I hate the umpires who have 'scum love' for the club of our disdain

Geez I would LOVE to beat the scum this Friday, it would make my year. I don't hate any AFL club more than those bunch of flogs.
I hate their players, their staff, and most of all, almost every last flog that supports the scum.

Throughout the early years of the 2000s, I went to high school with a particularly scummy group of scum fans, the type of bandwagoners who knew six players really well and ignored the rest.

One girl in particular pissed me off above all others, just one of those typical self important scum fans from those times.

"Essendon are the best team ever, Dean Wallis is great, Matthew Lloyd deserves his free kicks, Kevin Sheedy is so smart, I loooove Gary Moorcroft, Dustin Fletcher is the best full back of all time and blah blah blah..."

Anyway, one of the only things that got me through the very barren hawk years of 02-06 was her reaction during the 2001 Preliminary Final.

Typical Scummy flog, she left at half time to queue up for Grand Final tickets, thinking that her boys were home and hosed, that Rama and co had validated her existence with a complete smashing of that arseh*le boy's hawks.

Anyway I found out later on that she was inconsolable and in tears during the radio broadcast of the final quarter as the Hawks mowed down the bombers and, barring some astonishing scumpiring and a ridiculously wide right goal post at the punt rd end, almost stole the show.

Now I know we didn't win, but the very thought of Nick Holland putting the Hawks within two points in the final quarter, followed by salty salty tears running down her smug, panicking, chubby moorcroft-esque cheeks...

man, that's still a nice thought, even now. :)

Go the hawks!

collingwood are scum, essendon are scummer

scum.jpg

One of several reasons:

Darren Bewick. The way he used to handball in front of himself when he was tackled and throw his arms back and fall as if he'd been shot in the leg.

couldn't agree more with this post. it is spot on:thumbsu: hated that little scum bag. i remember a game at waverly in 1999, did that little move about twenty times. i was only fairly young at the time but even then it made me sick and fostered my hatred of that team.

He's been retired for a while now, but I still really, really hate Mark Johnson.

Not a big fan of Welsh either. But he's tame in comparison.

Oh, and on a slightly different note, once at the Big Day Out, I noticed David Hille standing in front of me during Franz Ferdinand. I gave him some bonus points for that, but then they finished and THE STOOGES were about to play...and he freakin' left!! Douchebag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things We Hate About The Scum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back