Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does the sequel; More Things

Remove this Banner Ad

I used to blow up holes on top golf courses in Melbs in my youth with a diesel and super phosphate mix.

I grew out of it at 16.

I used to throw fruit at the trains going past my house. One time we left a footy boot on the tracks and the train stopped, boy did we shit our pants and run inside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I approach buildings with automatic sliding doors I subtlety wave my hand pretending I'm Magento from X Men and mutter under my breath "we are the future Charles, not them".

I've done the hand wave and said open sesame. And have heard others do Star Wars references

But X-Men is a new one!!

I try to be a Binfluencer

I keep forgetting what bin goes out what week so will put out my recycling one whether its the right week or not

I then look during the day to see how many others have put out their recycling bins

I try to be a Binfluencer

I keep forgetting what bin goes out what week so will put out my recycling one whether its the right week or not

I then look during the day to see how many others have put out their recycling bins
How do you get paid? Weekly, fortnightly, monthly?

For me, I remember green bin week is pay week.

I eat the lid of the meat pie first.
The meat from the pie is less likely to go everywhere that way. Because it stays together better without the lid.
Just have to sauce it twice is all.
We had a special girl I think the term back then was deaf and dumb.

Used to eat her meat pie lid first with one leg over her head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back