Mod. Notice Threads for... ***Crows Only***

Remove this Banner Ad

Those who want to hide in a 'crows only' thread and make sniping remarks will find themselves dealt with pretty quickly. I might even add something to the rules about that - we'll see. I have no issue nuking someone with infractions for setting up a 'crows only' thread and then using it to talk about other team supporters for instance.

Thread ban them

Our season must really suck if something like this is consuming so much focus and energy. Big who cares either way.

My 2c worth.

Club song
Club logo
No clubrooms to go back to after games
Need a reserves team

Talk on these topics was always the indicator to me of a dire season

Not the result I would have liked to see, but I like the process that it went through and applaud the mods' transparency. I can live with it.

BTW, Alex, going all superior being on someone because they don't post as much as you...pretty low.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Point of order, Mr and Ms mods... was about to dive into the Crows only re-signing thread... if I happen to find an intelligent or genuinely funny post in there am I going to get carded for liking the thing in a non-troll like manner? That wasn't a comment or an opinion btw, just asking for a ruling from the umpire.

Point of order, Mr and Ms mods... was about to dive into the Crows only re-signing thread... if I happen to find an intelligent or genuinely funny post in there am I going to get carded for liking the thing in a non-troll like manner? That wasn't a comment or an opinion btw, just asking for a ruling from the umpire.

I don't like your chances.

I'd suggest keeping it that way until Danger makes an announcement one way or the other. If he does leave then I really don't think you'd want to open that thread up to non-Adelaide posters. It will be bad enough with just the Adelaide posters (as shown by the comments in the last 5 days) without adding fuel to the fire!

Perhaps a new poll at season close Allefgib The Sloane Ranger Niximus?

We've had it in for a while now. Long enough for people to judge the merits and decide whether it is something that they would like to continue having.

I'm not sure it needs to go up for a vote.

It is an option there for the thread creator to use, or not. We've had it for over a year now and had what, one thread? That thread has yet to turn into an insular AFC board group think as per the prophecies of doom at the thought of introducing a Crows Only option.

I'm not sure it needs to go up for a vote.

It is an option there for the thread creator to use, or not. We've had it for over a year now and had what, one thread? That thread has yet to turn into an insular AFC board group think as per the prophecies of doom at the thought of introducing a Crows Only option.

We've certainly got a diverse group of opinions on this board. I would hazard a guess that the re-signing thread would have required far more moderating than any other thread this year, despite the absence of opposition trolling in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back