Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

would be just as inclined to vote Dank too
Except Dank's claimed he's got the amulet.
Which if he's in a faction, is probably false, and one his faction members has got it.

That way ppl won't vote on him today, and if they vote on the other faction member, the lynch will fail, and the 2nd highest vote will get lynched.

And if Wiz is in the same faction as Dank, and Wiz has the amulet, and Wiz gets the most lynch votes, then whoever is 2nd is a gonna (unless they have some form of other lynch protection).

Maybe I should change my vote from Wiz to Dank then?

Yeh I know. Notice how Wiz only turned to suggest lynching me after I gave all my information over.

Nope, I’ve had you in the suggestions the whole time. (I just didn’t know DERO voted you until MBR pointed it out).

But it’s fun watching you scramble :)

Well, why when you've accepted I'm the Bus Driver aren't you looking elsewhere?

It’s not accepted, it’s your attempt at claiming a role that is hard to prove and not useful enough to target.

Low level evil is my guess. Not a bus driver.

If I had bothered to check up on past Amulet rules, no way would I have requested the amulet go to DERO (I assume it got randomised to Dank or a faction pal of Dank). But DERO actually asking for the amulet to be returned (from me) blind-sided me. Not blaming DERO for this. 100% my fault.

Had I made sure I complied with usual past amulet rules, I would most likely have passed the amulet to dogs105 (seer) or Chip (flog),
ahead of IBB (good doc) who could possibly protect themselves anyway that night.

Have we confirmed that DERO actually is the JOAT?

Nope, not at all. All I meant was that the percentage chance is higher we have a JOAT than a Bus Driver. It’s of course possible you’re both telling the truth, but with no info of my own, all I’m trying to do is look at what’s most likely and play that way.

If the village want me lynched, fine. If there’s a reason to move off you Kurve, that’s fine too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have we confirmed that DERO actually is the JOAT?
I've moved off my whacky theory based on
...well..it's the vibe mannn

So cain't help ya. 😔
bus nap GIF

Oh really? Why don't we lynch one of you two if a small role as claimed by you isn't the worst role to lose?
Oh. I dunno. Maybe Cos we didn't fail a seer test?

More confident in lynching you Wiz, cos then at worst we have only hit a villager without a role.
Why are you so against lynching Kurve? It isn't without cause?

If I was in evil shoes, today I'd be wanting to try and day lynch today one of the good roles that can protect other good roles tonight. And/or the Bus driver because they have the power to cause serious evil damage with their nightly action swaps to any evils/neutrals remaining that are not night immune.

With the Bus Driver (Kurve) self-claimed, you'd assume that she'll protect herself tonight, so is probably safe from being targeted for a kill tonight.

Assuming Dank or one of his faction mates has the amulet, there's not enough protection tonight to cover all of us known or claimed to have roles tonight.

Why are you so against lynching Kurve? It isn't without cause?
Because MCBG stuffed up big time in announcing the results from last night just after deadline this morning and accidentally posted that Kurve was the Bus driver and was killed by JOAT. Then quickly deleted that post and re-posted the correct results.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back