Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

So it appears that we're back to me leading the lynch. I'd rather that not happen.

Perhaps I can suggest we all settle on someone (not me) until there is a counterclaim (if there is one).

I've put forward MKMatty as someone who hasn't had a say yet.
Encouraging You Deserve The Best GIF by CBS

Nothing MC Bad Genius

Hey Wonderful dogs105
Is that a vote?
You didn't tag MCBG with your vote post.
Hope you have time to play today.

There's been a few claims since you voted early today and you need to review your vote, or at least make sure it is a valid one.
As you risk being mod-killed for non-voting. MCBG says that's the rule for this game.

So it appears that we're back to me leading the lynch. I'd rather that not happen.

Perhaps I can suggest we all settle on someone (not me) until there is a counterclaim (if there is one).

I've put forward MKMatty as someone who hasn't had a say yet.
I Keep missing bits of info.
Ok.
MKMatty
thanks
MC Bad Genius

Hey Wonderful dogs105
Is that a vote?
You didn't tag MCBG with your vote post.
Hope you have time to play today.

There's been a few claims since you voted early today and you need to review your vote, or at least make sure it is a valid one.
As you risk being mod-killed for non-voting. MCBG says that's the rule for this game.
That's a vote surely. That is all he gets.

It's an interesting conundrum in these fluid role games. Evil factions 4 of each? 1 neutral? That's 9 out of 20 players.

There's been ~5 claim generic villager so if we believe them (and we don't) that leaves 6 roles. JOAT, me then 3xFlogs?, Seer?, Vig?

For balance it feels like there should be 8 good roles. Do you agree?

That’s about right. I’d guess either 3 or 4 in each faction, no more than 1 neutral, and between 6-8 good roles max. I’d expect a playing list of (was it 21?) or have like 6 villagers at worst and 8 at best case scenario.

But again, without a role list it’s dangerous to pidgeon hole and assume. Safer bet that the regulars (JOAT, doc, Vig, Seer) all exist and the rest is up for interpretation.

Well no wonder seeing as I've been on your tail!
No, I gave you extra benefit of the doubt for that. Far too easy to be suss of someone that votes for you. You've been all over the place today. Accused bfew early and also said Wick was playing his evil game or some such, and that was just in the first hour.

I've been able to pick you as good in previous games when you've been good. Not getting that read on you in this one.

Wait, so BFew has claimed Vig, and missed on the Doc? Or are we just not believing IBB.

Awful lot going on for Day 1. Does that mean we’re back to lynching ‘lesser known good’ in Nothing and taking the punt?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Raz Seer as evil?
(I've no idea who the Seer is)

Nah I'm not a seer but I noticed Demure Princess and Raz kept bumping the other WW thread, possibly in an effort to hope one of us made a mistake and accidentally posted on this game, in there.

Cos that would be quite clever .... yes? And they may be in a PM together.

Caught In The Act Mum GIF by Hollyoaks

Well, that's a better strategy than just voting for Marc because he was on my team last time.

Raz thanks MC Bad Genius .

Cheers

No, I gave you extra benefit of the doubt for that. Far too easy to be suss of someone that votes for you. You've been all over the place today. Accused bfew early and also said Wick was playing his evil game or some such, and that was just in the first hour.

I've been able to pick you as good in previous games when you've been good. Not getting that read on you in this one.
Well ..yeah. but thay just means you're off too. Cos I am really just village
And bfew is easy to explain. He acted batshite crazy today.
I was happy to stay with my vote on you.
But no one followed.
So went bfew to try and get an alt to Nothing as they claimed minor role.
THen bfew claimed.
So went IBB..cos other votes on them
Then they claimed...🤣
Then went MK cos Notjing asked me too.
I'm tending to believe Nothing but who knows!
I can read you putting light on me as deflecting...or believe you...in which case
You me and Kurve are village.
It's tough. I declared early to try and help the lack of clarity with TIAYG.

I'm not sold on MK tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back