Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Dota 2 Eyes GIF by Red Bull

I’m on BFew and we decided that’s not the go? I’ll move to Raz then please MC Bad Genius

Raz you’re normally a prolific poster but quiet today too
been told i not allowed to post as much. you should know that by now. so obviously you evil

THEWIZARDMELON please MC Bad Genius

Morning.
Brave to fake claim D1 a popular role.
I hope someone seered Dero as we can't risk lynching him. From his reponses to my Dero theory, they may be in the same faction?

Might be way off too.😄

Stop killing our flogs you dogs

I mean one of them was modkilled.

And the other contributed 3 posts which scared the wolves so much that they decided he’s the biggest threat in the game.

And the other contributed 3 posts which scared the wolves so much that they decided he’s the biggest threat in the game.
Yeah, you have to be active irrespective of roles. MK was invisible, thus the namesake, and IMS was fairly quiet as well.

Interesting.
And Vig SK and Mafia all missed? Hit pritection or NI.

Interesting.
And Vig SK and Mafia all missed? Hit pritection or NI.

I managed to find footage from last night. Unfortunately my technology wasn’t able to identify who it was in the shot:

Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF by PeacockTV

Yeah, you have to be active irrespective of roles. MK was invisible, thus the namesake, and IMS was fairly quiet as well.
What's your deal Mav?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waiting to take a lead from our seer...
I'm betting on no Joat...and possibly only 2 Flogs? If there is still a flog hopefully you have a seer.
Assuming no Vamps.

Guessing possible links to Nothing...Dero and maybe Dank? Dero I've outlined why and Dank jumped on the vote for me very quickly.

Other faction?
Guesses...Wick? Mav? DP?

UGhhh. Who knows.
Just assuming Kurve is playing it straight like me to help village. Raz?? Dunno.

Chip? Inscrutable as always.😀
We need info!

I'm betting on no Joat...and possibly only 2 Flogs? If there is still a flog hopefully you have a seer.
Assuming no Vamps.

Guessing possible links to Nothing...Dero and maybe Dank? Dero I've outlined why and Dank jumped on the vote for me very quickly.

Other faction?
Guesses...Wick? Mav? DP?

UGhhh. Who knows.
Just assuming Kurve is playing it straight like me to help village. Raz?? Dunno.

We need info!
UGhhh. Who knows.

You’re evilness is rearing its head babes!
Evil Deaed Rise GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

I don't think myblueroan talking about flogs a bunch yesterday and then the wolves shooting a flog is a coincidence MC Bad Genius

My neck seized up, I've had four hours sleep and I'm high on the good pain killers, so I expect I'll be a bit incoherent as the day wears on.
Ha!

You cheeky Zerg.
So you are evil!

Well played sir.
You are too good at this to not know I'm what I say I am.

Zerg thanks MC Bad Genius

Ha!

You cheeky Zerg.
So you are evil!

Well played sir.
You are too good at this to not know I'm what I say I am.

Zerg thanks MC Bad Genius
Not surw you'd put a JOAT with 20?
Maybe not 3 Flogs?
This is the post that caught my eye. You seemed sure there were flogs before Matty got modkilled.

I mean it could just be a coincidence but when there's no OP you have to look for stuff like this.

I ruled you out as being a flog because you claimed no role 6 minutes into the game, and flogs don't do that. Night immune evil might do that though.

It is all circumstantial of course and you could genuinely be a villager. I've been badly wrong before and people should make up their own minds.

This is the post that caught my eye. You seemed sure there were flogs before Matty got modkilled.

I mean it could just be a coincidence but when there's no OP you have to look for stuff like this.

I ruled you out as being a flog because you claimed no role 6 minutes into the game, and flogs don't do that. Night immune evil might do that though.

It is all circumstantial of course and you could genuinely be a villager. I've been badly wrong before and people should make up their own minds.
I am definitely just a villager. Playing a straight bat. The Flogs? I assume there would be Flogs before a Joat. Wouldn't you? Don't get how that is suss?

I am definitely just a villager. Playing a straight bat. The Flogs? I assume there would be Flogs before a Joat. Wouldn't you? Don't get how that is suss?
I am definitely just a villager.

Definitely something evil would say 😈

Particularly in a game when we're all just stumbling around in the dark.

Assuming no Vamps.

Other faction?
Guesses...Wick? Mav? DP?

UGhhh. Who knows.

We need info!

Coming back to this post - MBR why do you think there’s no JOAT? It’s a possibility, just more unlikely don’t you think? And I’ve never seen a game with two flogs, there’s definitely going to be 3.

I know that DERO, Zerg and DP all gave their suspicions on you, (so you being a bit jumpy is somewhat warranted), but a seer/lynch on you would really give us a lot of info.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back